Problem with trash and folder "lost and found"

Ask questions about using viewers to enter worlds, and problems with viewers
Crystal Silver
Has thanked: 0

Problem with trash and folder "lost and found"

Post by Crystal Silver »

Hello everyone, i hope to be exact post here. I have problems with trash and folder "lost and found", I can not empty. I take objects olso in other grid, if I do not like I delete and they return. I have a few days of life in kitely and already an inventory of 1000 and more items. So it is impossible :roll: :? I can empty from site? Or what can I do? If this topic has already been discussed and solved, sorry, I have not seen. ty :)
Ilan Tochner

Re: Problem with trash and folder "lost and found"

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Crystal,

You should be able to empty these folders. Please use the latest Firestorm release, clear your viewer cache and inventory cache then restart the viewer and empty said folders.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Carlos Loff
Danko Whitfield

Post by Danko Whitfield »

Hello Crystal,

try moving the items from your Lost & Found folder into your Trash folder.

then Empty your Trash folder.

that always works for me.
Crystal Silver

Post by Crystal Silver »

Hello, I have not solved. I installed the new version firestorm 4.6.7., I cleaned the 2 cache, I restarted the viewer, empty folders but when I come back it's all still there.But I've seen this only happens to the objects of the folder"lost and found", if I delete an object from inventory everything works fine.
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Crystal Silver wrote:Hello, I have not solved. I installed the new version firestorm 4.6.7., I cleaned the 2 cache, I restarted the viewer, empty folders but when I come back it's all still there.But I've seen this only happens to the objects of the folder"lost and found", if I delete an object from inventory everything works fine.
when this issue comes up for me, i delete the items individually one at a time in lost and found, then do the same in the trash folder, clear cache, relog, and most times it is gone the first time...if not, do again.
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Crystal Silver

Post by Crystal Silver »

Resolved, in a manner perhaps not appropriate but operated, move all objects "lost and found" in the folder "object" and then delete one object at a time ( about 300 items) :shock: :) , I see them go in the trash, I empty the trash and never return. If you understand why my folder "lost and found" was "blocked", I'm happy to know and learn. Thanks, bye.
These users thanked the author Crystal Silver for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Danko Whitfield

Post by Danko Whitfield »

Hi Crystal,

here's how to avoid deleting 300 items separately from your Lost & Found folder...

Open the Lost & Found folder so that you see all the items in it. If you wish to delete all of them: left click the top item in the list. Then while holding down the Shift key, left click on the bottom item in the list. The list will now be highlighted. Left click on the highlighted list and drag the items to your Trash folder.

You can now Empty Trash in the normal way by Right clicking on the Trash folder and selecting Empty Trash.
Crystal Silver

Post by Crystal Silver »

Well, thanks Danko, thanks also to Constance and Ilan.
These users thanked the author Crystal Silver for the post (total 2):
Constance PeregrineDanko Whitfield