Ask technical support questions about other topics
Loni Dove

Post by Loni Dove »

Hi everyone,

My avatar ratings are general, moderate, adult. Land was set at General, (would like it to remain general to allow all to visit) but changed to moderate to try and fix problem.
The problem is When I try to TP to an adult sim, It doesn't allow because it says that my account is general. I don't get it. Changing the land didn't change anything and changing the avatars rating didn't change anything. Have logged out to see if it needed resetting. But holds to the same.

I don't know what else I can do. Anyone with any tips out there would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
These users thanked the author Loni Dove for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Avatar ratings not working.

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Loni,

You need to change your account Maturity Rating to be able to teleport to Adult worlds. You can do so in your account Settings page: https://www.kitely.com/settings

Also, please note that you change your world's Maturity Rating in the Access tab of its Manage World dialog (which you open by clicking the Manage link in your My Worlds page).
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Chris NamasteEirynne Sieyes
Loni Dove

Post by Loni Dove »

Hi Ilan,

oh, ok. I was playing with the buttons in that area yesterday. I must have messed it up. Thank you for helping me fix it. Have a great day.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

YVW Loni :-)