Really Frustrated right now..

Ask technical support questions about other topics
Valerious Strongborn
Has thanked: 0

Really Frustrated right now..

Post by Valerious Strongborn »

this has happened to me before
Unable to rez: could not find asset 937d038d-7218-43ea-9ab0-762818942b65 for item konk combat meter V6.3 Lvl0(wear me).
that was months ago.. and today it just happened again same msg.. the meter is in my inventory listing but can not wear or rez it...and i have put in many many hours of scripting to this meter and had no backup of all the changes and fixes i made.. i have this product on marketplace is there a way to get it back to me full perms? from market i receive it but it is no mod,copy,trans, i surely hope someone can fix this for me.
can llan send me a full perm copy from market are something... please help this is at least 1 month of coding and addition to my meter system and i know my dumb ass should have had a backup
Valerious Strongborn

Re: Really Frustrated right now..

well i did manage to recive a debug version witch gives me my privs back witch is good but did lose some stuff i added but thats ok i can fix the little bit that i did lose from this..i really do not like the asset lose that worries me alot but for now i am ok again i think
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Valerious,

Please try clearing your cache and inventory cache and then rerezz the original item in the Kitely Merchants Sandbox: https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Il ... ts-Sandbox

Did that work?
Valerious Strongborn

well i just had a debug version delivered and it seems to be back so i am ok now but next time i will try what you said.. thanks for the fast response y'all rock
These users thanked the author Valerious Strongborn for the post:
Ilan Tochner