Failed login preventing restart from letting me in

Ask technical support questions about other topics
Garion Thielt
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Failed login preventing restart from letting me in

Post by Garion Thielt »

Hi there. I logged in about half an hour ago and got stuck in the temporary area, my world either didn't start or the teleport never happened. I tried teleporting to another world, but kept getting a message I had to wait for my first attempt to complete. Eventually I gave up and restarted the viewer (Firestorm) and tried again, but immediately after the cache process on startup it gives my the same message about waiting for my previous attempt to complete, which I couldn't do anyway as I closed the viewer on it. I was hoping the previous attempt would timeout by now. Can you help?
Ilan Tochner

Re: Failed login preventing restart from letting me in

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Garion,

Your world continued to be active so I assume your avatar was ghosted inside it which is what prevented you from logging back in. I restarted your world, please try logging back in now.
Garion Thielt
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Garion Thielt »

Hi Iian, that worked. Thanks for that, much appreciated, as was the quick reply.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

You are very welcome Garion.

Please note that you can force a restart of your world by going to its world page when it's active and pressing the Stop World link in the Active World panel (this panel is only displayed when the world is active). See: https://kitely.atlassian.net/wiki/displ ... erformance