cannot teleport to dynamic world?

Ask technical support questions about other topics
Chris Namaste

Re: cannot teleport to dynamic world?

Post by Chris Namaste »

yes ilan,
what i think, its that this probl is related to all the work danny has done,
he spend 2 weeks,of his own holiday with 'that new update thingee' to make all better :s
seems many pple complained, and as u know its not 'good software' (or how must i say that),
and ure very,careful with it & adapt it in bits & pieces
atm he (imo) cant keep up anymore, he is a kind & caring person, and he seems so
disapointed & tired
i really am so mad,when pple bring 'something on market',and has so many errors :'(
i told dave, my partner (programmer) this as well,showing danny his groupnote how bad it went - 2 weeks work O.o
and he 'recognize' the language that this new update isnt ok yet, and there must b errors in it
in mean while much spots-lands-shops ' moved' as well, so its a big :'( for him, i wish he had known it wasnt,good software (yet)
and that pple than complain eh 'grrrr', in stead of being supportive & kind & appreciatiating all the work...
important : he resetted all to 'before' again.
suuuuuuuuuuuuch ashame ....
thx ilan
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerDot MatrixSelby Evans
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Chris Namaste

Re: cannot teleport to dynamic world?

Post by Chris Namaste »

owner Danny Cruise is now notified and it's on his 'to do' list (matter of speak)
he found the reason
he will work on it when DW2 is finished
wanted to let u all know, for pple to know, when experiencing same issue
:)
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey