Profile Picks refuse to follow alphabetical, numerical or 'earlier-to-later' order

Ask technical support questions about other topics
Mook Wheeler

Profile Picks refuse to follow alphabetical, numerical or 'earlier-to-later' order

Post by Mook Wheeler »

I am wondering whether other people have the same problem: My Profile Picks will not allow me to arrange them in any sort of sequence order. They:
* refuse to follow an alphabetical arrangement
* refuse to follow a numerical arrangement
* refuse to follow an 'earlier-to-later' arrangement

Basically, they refuse to follow any sort of sequence-order at all. They just arrange themselves arbitrarily. A Pick title starting with 'Why' will put itself ahead of 'Whe' and 'Who', etc. Numbered titles won't follow the numerical order, so you might get 1) 3) 5) 2) 4), etc. And Picks you created last (say, today) will jump to first- or second-place in the sequence, ahead of Picks you created last week/month. Nothing I have tried will work.

I am on Singularity viewer. Can someone advise? Thank you :)
These users thanked the author Mook Wheeler for the post (total 2):
Chris NamasteAlexina Proctor
Mook Wheeler

Re: Profile Picks refuse to follow alphabetical, numerical or 'earlier-to-later' order

Post by Mook Wheeler »

I forgot to mention: Profile Picks can be arranged numerically, alphabetically, etc, in Second Life. (whether on Singularity, Firestorm or SL viewer)
Chris NamasteAlexina Proctor
Ilan Tochner

Re: Profile Picks refuse to follow alphabetical, numerical or 'earlier-to-later' order

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Mook,

Have you tried this on Firestorm on Kitely?
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Chris Namaste
Mook Wheeler

Post by Mook Wheeler »

hi Ilan,

no, I have had difficulty using Firestorm for OpenSim, so I only use Singularity. I use FS (SL) for Second Life, and when I also downloaded the FS (OS) version for OpenSim, something conflicted badly and the OS version not only refused to allow Kitely grid, but it insisted on showing only the SL grid address. And when I logged into SL using FS (SL), I found some (seemingly random) settings had been changed. I had to uninstall the FS (OS) version, and re-do my main FS (SL) settings.

Long story short, I can't get into Kitely on Firestorm. I was wondering if you or other people have the same Profile Picks glitch I have? And if you do, what do you do to get around it?

Many thanks!
Ilan TochnerChris Namaste
Mook Wheeler

Post by Mook Wheeler »

hi Ilan,

just a couple of questions? I know you are busy.

1) Do you, or other people, experience this problem?

2) And if you do, what is your workaround?

Thanks!
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Mook,

I'm sorry but I don't use profile picks so I've never encountered this problem. I also rarely use any viewer other than Firestorm.
Mook Wheeler

Post by Mook Wheeler »

Thanks, Ilan, I understand. :)