Metaverse information needed

Ask technical support questions about other topics
Salie Davis

Metaverse information needed

Post by Salie Davis »

I work with a global company, Sitel Group. We are number 3 in the global market for BPO, business process outsourcing. I recently attended a virtual seminar at our company that was given by Metaversed Consulting. My company is actively discussing metaverse options for all of our business processes needs from customers, to employees, branding, recruiting, onboarding, training, relationship building, meetings, and more. We have worked with virtual employees for over a decade as well as brick and mortar and operate in over 60 different countries, speaking over 50 different languages with more than 160000 employees. I am currently trying to get in touch with the group inside my company piloting this. I really want them to keep an open mind and be aware of all of their options. Metaversed consulting operates out of second life and I would hate to see our company go with that option. If you have any information I can share with them or contacts they can reach out to, please let me know.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Metaverse information needed

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Salie,

They're welcome to contact me to discuss their needs.
Salie Davis

Post by Salie Davis »

Should I simply refer them to kitely.com or is there a better way to contact you? I am still waiting for the names that are specifically responsible for the research into these alternatives. That way they can have a full knowledge base before making a decision on how to proceed.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

They can email me directly or use our contact address to do so: https://www.kitely.com/contact
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 2):
Salie DavisTess Juel
Salie Davis

Post by Salie Davis »

Thank you Iian, I also provided them with the website page for organizational accounts.
These users thanked the author Salie Davis for the post:
Ilan Tochner