More Ethnic Options in Marketplace

Provide feedback, criticism or praise about Kitely, or suggest new features
Yolanda Hollingsworth
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

More Ethnic Options in Marketplace

Post by Yolanda Hollingsworth »

Hi, I was wondering if others were also interested in seeing more ethnic choices in the Kitely Marketplace. I would love to be able to purchase more skin types and tones, hair with different (braided, curly and coarse) textures. Of course I could go off and try to purchase from SL and other places and ask about importing them, but it would be WONDERFUL to be able to stay within Kitely for added options. Thanks to all for listening --in advance.
Ilan Tochner

Re: More Ethnic Options in Marketplace

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Yolanda,

The goods in Kitely Market are offered by the merchants who list them there. The number of merchants and their products has been increasing since we opened the marketplace in August 2013. If there is clear indication from people that there is a need for ethnic choices then I'm sure someone will eventually address that market need.

That said, if you find merchants who sell the items you want elsewhere then please suggest that they sell them via Kitely Market as well. Our marketplace delivers to all Hypergrid-enabled grids and to several closed OpenSim grids. We offer merchants easy access to potential customers across the OpenSim metaverse. If you talk to such people, please send them this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaAkYvC5Pi0
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Shandon Loring