Links to Marketplace from Viewer not going to correct item

Provide feedback, criticism or praise about Kitely, or suggest new features
Chic Aeon
Has thanked: 0

Links to Marketplace from Viewer not going to correct item

Post by Chic Aeon »

I have repeated this a bunch of times, so for ME it is an issue, maybe not for others. I am using Firestorm.

This evening on the login screen there was an add for Hair (Q-Mesh Brigida Hair). Whenever I clicked on it I ende dup at Mesh Fitted Skirt Sunmade Fashion. I noted on try three that the Sunmade Fashion thumbnail followed the Q-Mesh hair thumbnail) so I clicked on the photo preceding the hair and by golly I go the hair that way.

Unless this is a tricky game *wink*, something isn't working right. Also, for me, when I try to click on a Marketplace link the display on the right for New Forum posts completely covers the thumbnail of the item. In order to actually click on the thumbnail I want I have to sneak up on it ^^.

Presuming this is not the plan so letting someone know :D.
Attachments
photo of what happens when I try to click on a thumbnail
photo of what happens when I try to click on a thumbnail
Ilan Tochner

Re: Links to Marketplace from Viewer not going to correct it

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chic,

I'm not sure I understand the first problem you mentioned. There are no Ads on the viewer login page just thumbnails and links to some of the new items that were recently listed in Kitely Market. Can you reproduce the problem you encountered with another one of these listings?

As for the second issue, there are 4 panels on the viewer login page. They automatically increase in size to display more information when you hover your mouse on top of them. If the panel that is currently enlarged is covering something you are interested in in another panel then move your mouse to that other panel. That will cause the panel you are currently hovering on to shrink in size and the one you're interested in to increase in size.
Ilan Tochner

Re: Links to Marketplace from Viewer not going to correct it

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chic,

We just noticed that your screenshot shows that you are running the viewer on a very high resolution screen. This could explain the problem you reported. It appears that some viewers have problems properly displaying the viewer login page when the window size is over 2048 pixels wide. The way to work around this limitation is to reduce the viewer window size and only maximize this window after you have logged into the grid.