more themes in kitely market pretty please :)

Provide feedback, criticism or praise about Kitely, or suggest new features
Chris Namaste

more themes in kitely market pretty please :)

Post by Chris Namaste »

greetz everyone=)
atm we got in kitely market :
arabian - asian - fantasy - historical - modern - sci-fi - steampunk - western - other

- my request is regarding a style i make a lot & lub a lot : biker - rock
(i really donno if this is hardword to put an extra theme?) when i look around,i see quite alot of these stylesof other creators as well
- it wld b great to have this,so pple wld find it easier even as one name in themes : 'biker rock', it does is popular & its so great ;)
- its just my ' little try' & asking if possible to add 'biker rock',or put on 'to do list' ? (im sure that list is a huge one 'eep')
anyway, since steampunk is there,too 'i keeeep hoping' that this will b possible one day=) in meanwhile i add it in 'name' for pple to find,
chris namaste Chris CreationZ (biker rock chick yup cant help it) ;)
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Ilan Tochner

Re: more themes in kitely market pretty please :)

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Chris,

The Theme attribute enables dividing product listings to the most popular themes. Each of those themes has sub categories that could have potentially been included instead of it. However, one of our marketplace design decisions was not to offer too many options until they became necessary to manage the amount of listings merchants have already created. As we haven't reached a point where it makes sense to split the Modern theme into multiple sub themes, such as "biker", we're not going to add that option at this time.

That said, thank you for your suggestions. We'll keep it in mind.
Chris Namaste

Re: more themes in kitely market pretty please :)

Post by Chris Namaste »

thx ilan,
ill ask it now n then maybe :) thxies
i ll keep hoping=)
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey