Kitely Market passes 30,000 product variations milestone

Discussion and support for the Kitely Market
Ilan Tochner

Kitely Market passes 30,000 product variations milestone

Post by Ilan Tochner »

A few days ago Kitely Market passed the 30,000 product variations milestone (in a bit more than 15,000 separate product listings). Learn more about it here: https://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2019/ ... milestone/

(Please feel free to leave comments there and here with your feedback about our service) :-)
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 8):
Natalie OeZed deTremontChris NamasteRodan SladeGraham MillsGreg IsherwoodSelby EvansAlexina Proctor
Rodan Slade

Re: Kitely Market passes 30,000 product variations milestone

Post by Rodan Slade »

Thank you Ilan, Kitely Market is a great tool! I have purchased multiple items for my Kitely avatar and for export to my avatar on another grid all with no issues..
These users thanked the author Rodan Slade for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerChris NamasteNatalie Oe
Frank Vincent

Re: Kitely Market passes 30,000 product variations milestone

Post by Frank Vincent »

I'm fairly new here, but that is great news, I just wish more second life creators would set up shops over here. I have an extensive inventory over there, over 40000 items in fact, I'd happily buy most again to create my own role-play sim over here.

It actually begs belief that so many creators choose to stick just to second life, they could be making double the money, it makes no sense. Ah well.

Anyway, here's hoping the kitely market continues to grow. I shall certainly be sending notecards out to my favourite vendors on second life and encouraging them to explore opening up shop here.

I have a store on second life myself and hope to upload a few products of my own, once I find the time. Unfortunately I am not the best there is, I only started learning blender a few years back when I wanted to create something for my sim, but I figure stuff will either appeal or not.

all the best
These users thanked the author Frank Vincent for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerGreg IsherwoodChris Namaste