Kitely leads in Hypergrid Business annual grid survey

Provide feedback, criticism or praise about Kitely, or suggest new features
Ilan Tochner

Kitely leads in Hypergrid Business annual grid survey

Post by Ilan Tochner »

The annual OpenSim grid survey results are in and Kitely has done very well, ranking highest among the big commercial grids.

https://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2020/ ... id-survey/
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 7):
Dot MatrixKim McCabeAda RadiusSelby EvansChris NamasteSnoots DwagonBold Burner
Dot Matrix

Re: Kitely leads in Hypergrid Business annual grid survey

Post by Dot Matrix »

The set of comments about Kitely is very encouraging. Congratulations, Ilan and Oren!
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerAda Radius
Kim McCabe

Post by Kim McCabe »

Ilan Tochner wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:45 pm
The annual OpenSim grid survey results are in and Kitely has done very well, ranking highest among the big commercial grids.

Congratulations on a great article. It's not due to lack of effort, we all see the hard work you put into the platform. I have to say, Kitely has been a Godsend during the pandemic. Being able to afford such a large piece of land to build on has kept me and my real life friend entertained through it all. We are both Artists in the real world, our place in Kitely has given us the opportunity to learn and try out many new artistic 3D computer software products in the last 9 months. It's really been a great experience to not only learn something new but then to see what you've created come to life in real time. By the way, the Hypergird Business Blog is how I found Kitely and was the deciding factor for joining. I hope it brings you a lot more business. Your hard work and excellent customer service is paying off.
These users thanked the author Kim McCabe for the post (total 6):
Ada RadiusSelby EvansIlan TochnerAlexina ProctorDot MatrixChris Namaste
Snoots Dwagon

Post by Snoots Dwagon »

I believe Kitely would have been at the very tip top had the survey analysis been more realistic. The grid that appears on the analysis to be #1-- consists of only 25 regions. A more complete analysis would have factored population into the results.

So one has to smile and take Hypergrid Business surveys with a grain of salt. They're always interesting, and they give us a good idea of the activity out there... but comparing apples to raisins doesn't really tell the whole story. :roll:

Regardless, Kitely scored highly. Kudos for being a popular grid due to hard work, concern for your users, being open to suggestions, making improvements, and fixing stuff that has been deep-code broken for years. Two paw-thumbs up. : )
These users thanked the author Snoots Dwagon for the post (total 4):
Zyzzyx QinanIlan TochnerSelby EvansShandon Loring
~~~~~~~
I'm a dwagon in real life too. (Ask my sister, who totally agrees.)

~~~~~~~
Brian Vultee

Post by Brian Vultee »

Ilan Tochner wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:45 pm

I would like to see this balanced a bit more, meaning you do have commercial grids and home ran grids. I would like to see larger or commercial size grids compared to like wise grids. Small grids should only be compared to small like wise grids, I mean didn't one of the best rated have like 20 regions? Compare grids on what they provide I think is more fair, just my opinion.
These users thanked the author Brian Vultee for the post (total 2):
Snoots DwagonIlan Tochner