New! Get a huge 64-region Kitely world running on its own ALWAYS-ON dedicated server for just $149.95/month

Provide feedback, criticism or praise about Kitely, or suggest new features
Baschar Gibran

Re: New! Get a huge 64-region Kitely world running on its own ALWAYS-ON dedicated server for just $149.95/month

Post by Baschar Gibran »

Ohhh,
thats great and easy for me, much, much thanks ;)
These users thanked the author Baschar Gibran for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Jinna Mist

Re: New! Get a huge 64-region Kitely world running on its own ALWAYS-ON dedicated server for just $149.95/month

Post by Jinna Mist »

Just to say that I've had my always-on world for months now and I love it! Tried the advanced, and the not-always-on megaregion precursor, but this I like the best. Not for a business or community, just a self-indulgent playground where me and my friends can landscape and build and be. Performance is consistently excellent and rock solid stable, as to be expected for a dedicated server, and Kitely's opensim support is gold standard (I've tried others). Always-on is very nice; auto shutdown of empty sims is a clever economization on the part of Kitely (like those European cars that turn off at stop lights, not to mention just about all euro light switches), but I'm glad to be rid of it! ;-) I didn't max my world's size out to 8x8, made it 6x6 to fit well the world I imported, but today I'm ramping it up to 8x8 for more sailing space. It's a great offering, and very economical for what you get. Thanks Kitely folks, please keep it!
Jinna
These users thanked the author Jinna Mist for the post:
Ilan Tochner