Thank You!!

Provide feedback, criticism or praise about Kitely, or suggest new features
Karima Hoisan

Thank You!!

Post by Karima Hoisan »

Yesterday, June 10th, 2021, was my 10th Rez Day on Kitely!! Ten years and twenty worlds later..I want to express my sincere gratitude to Ilan and Oren for their vision and hard work, to build this successful and wonderful virtual grid, Kitely!! You both, without even knowing it, helped me and made it possible for me, to tap into a creative part of myself, I never knew even existed.!!!
I came in from the ground up, as in 2011, Kitely was still in Beta...and I learned to do a little bit of everything, just to build my first world,
"Heresy of The Intimate" Now 20 worlds later, on "The Wizard" I find I have learned to do a lot more:):) It has been an invaluable experience for me, and it would never have happened without you both:)
Ilan and Oren, thank you for making Kitely a reality and in doing so, helping me to open up the possibility to become an artistic creator in the virtual realm
Blessings and all the Best,
Karima
❤️🙏🌹
These users thanked the author Karima Hoisan for the post (total 9):
Ilan TochnerDot MatrixGraham MillsSelby EvansDale InnisIain McCrackenAda RadiusSnoots DwagonChris Namaste
Ilan Tochner

Re: Thank You!!

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you Karima, we're proud to have your creations on Kitely.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Karima Hoisan
Karima Hoisan

Post by Karima Hoisan »

Well..I am thrilled to be here!!! 🙏
These users thanked the author Karima Hoisan for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Dale Innis

Post by Dale Innis »

Having been revisiting these worlds this week, starting even before I was doing any scripting for them :), I'm struck by how well even the oldest ones have held up, still fresh and amazing despite not using any of the fancier newer features. Your worlds are both like no one else's, and each one different from the last.
These users thanked the author Dale Innis for the post (total 4):
Karima HoisanGraham MillsDot MatrixSelby Evans
Karima Hoisan

Post by Karima Hoisan »

Thank you Dale for your kind words..It has been wild revisiting them all in order and you started helping me on Float and then we teamed up for the next 11 out of the 13!! and the rest is history..As I have said and always say..none of these 11 worlds, would exist if you had not been scripting the miracles that make things move.. Without movement, I might as well just open an Instagram account!!:):) You brought it all alive.."Make it Move, Because you Can" My Co- Creator....I am eternally grateful to you!
These users thanked the author Karima Hoisan for the post (total 4):
Dale InnisDot MatrixGraham MillsAda Radius