HGB OpenSim Grid Survey: Kitely's raw numbers

Tell us about external references to Kitely
Dot Matrix

HGB OpenSim Grid Survey: Kitely's raw numbers

Post by Dot Matrix »

Hypergrid Business has published the results for the Seventh Annual OpenSim Grid Survey.

It's quite hard to tease much out of the summary of the results, so I emailed Maria and asked for the raw numbers for Kitely. She supplied an anonymised table showing all the ratings given by each respondent. Here's my own summary of the results.

Number of Kitely respondents: 63
(For comparison, OSgrid and Metropolis each had 64; YrGrid 80 and DigiWorldz 82)

How do you rate this grid's content?
36 rated content at 5 (the top rating) and 24 at 4; ratings 3 and 2 received one response each, and one person left this question blank.

How do you rate this grid's community?
37 rated Kitely's community at 5, and 21 at 4; 3 people rated it at 3, and 2 responded "I don't know".

How do you rate this grid's support?
57 rated Kitely's support at 5, and 4 at 4; 1 person rated it at 3, and another individual responded "Mega Excellent" (equivalent to a 5?).

How do you rate this grid's technology?
52 rated Kitely's technology at 5, and 11 at 4.

How do you rate this grid overall?
50 rated Kitely's technology at 5, and 12 at 4; one responded "I don't know".

Would you recommend this grid to others?
59 responded "Absolutely", and 3 "Maybe"; one person left this blank.

Here's a picture of the results. Blue columns are best -- those show the number of top ratings; green shows the 4s, the next highest rating. In all categories more than half the respondents gave Kitely the highest rating, and nearly all respondents gave the top two ratings across the board.
KitelyResultsSurvey.png
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post (total 6):
Ilan TochnerSerene JewellKarima HoisanKurtis AnatineDon SmithOzwell Wayfarer