Did the closure of Zangrid result in loss of items bought on

Tell us about external references to Kitely
Selby Evans

Did the closure of Zangrid result in loss of items bought on

Post by Selby Evans »

Did the closure of Zangrid result in loss of items bought on Kitely market?

Branded creators may be concerned that customers have lost some of their products as a result of the closure of Zangrid. Exportable products could be taken to another grid, but items that are not exportable would be lost. Items bought on Kitely Market would have a record of sale and some branded creators might want to offer replacements. But they would need a way to contact customers.

https://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com ... esult.html
These users thanked the author Selby Evans for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerChris Namaste
Chris Namaste

Re: Did the closure of Zangrid result in loss of items bough

Post by Chris Namaste »

:) how i see it (and i mite miss something - or alot), as creator, when the customer contacts me, i will send the product, i treat pple how i want to b treated (when and if i dont make mistakes, and i still do), its that simpel really :)
most of us artists-creators, are with our avi's on other vw's as well, pple know us since years, or have items in other grids where we were before etc etc, i dont see a problem :)
when we do that they will keep shopping at kitely since they will b happy to have their bought items again and feeling appreciated :)
chris
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post:
Selby Evans
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Ilan Tochner

Re: Did the closure of Zangrid result in loss of items bough

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Selby,

We're working on a feature for our next site update that will provide merchants with an easy way to handle such grid closure scenarios.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post:
Genavieve Page