Creation

Worlds that you created or discovered
Scottius Polke
Has thanked: 0

Re: Creation

Post by Scottius Polke » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:17 pm

The primal earth mother meets the final ride in 2001: A Space Odyssey! A wondrous, inventive and relaxing trip with many surprises!
These users thanked the author Scottius Polke for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Evan W

Post by Evan W » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:32 am

Thrilling cosmic visuals, mystic poetry, and soft musical accompaniment combine into an expansive abstract journey through a beautiful, surreal dreamscape. Take a seat, buckle up, and let your mind wander as you surrender your reality to Creation! 10/10

-ERW
These users thanked the author Evan W for the post (total 3):
Karima HoisanDale InnisShandon Loring
Chris Mooney-Singh

Post by Chris Mooney-Singh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:08 am

Dear Karima,

Thank you for sending me a link to your latest video 'Round and Round'. I enjoyed it very much. I do admire how you and Natasha Brand have continued to follow your own inspiration consistently making poetry machinimas together.

By chance, I also visited your 'Creation' sim in Kitely. Wow! What a great example of digital immersive art. Mostly people tp in and out of various sims, take a quick look at the builds and then move on. In your case, you have utilised brilliant and original audio which brings the visual elements of the dream journey to life. I think digital creators miss 50% of the possibilities without utilising the power of audio.

What is particularly insightful is the mounting of an automated tour that people can access privately at any time. I found myself immersed for over an hour which is far longer than I would normally spend on any one sim experience unless going to a live event. All in all, I thought that is one of the most engaging virtual experiences that I have ever had.

Congratulations to you and Dale Innis' vision and execution.

Warm regards,
Chris Mooney-Singh
These users thanked the author Chris Mooney-Singh for the post:
Karima Hoisan