Adult World

Worlds that you created or discovered
Iris Ruby

Adult World

Post by Iris Ruby »

I opened an adult world with the help of Carlos Loff, my RL Boyfriend - women submission temple

The project was mine from the beginning but he was the one that opened it first for me on his account, we use the same computer, but now he deleted it and finally I decided to open on my account and take charge of it, although he is helping me with builds and gadgets until I become premium, witch will be soon

Although adult worlds can be avoided because of some stigma from second life bad examples, this one aims to be an opportunity for sensible, decent and intelligent role-plays and not those same all same clubs - It is only open for premiums by now, until I myself become premium and open it to everyone, just need to pack out from second life first

I hope you give it a chance with our prejudice and only than judge by yourselves

Im - MartaDom Vella - on SL but don't go there every day

Sincerely, Iris Ruby
These users thanked the author Iris Ruby for the post (total 2):
Min TigerpawAwnya Tairneg
Visit My world - Women Submission Temple
Join my group - Women Submission Temple
And... Shhhh... Don't tell anyone! I won't !
Min Tigerpaw

Re: Adult World

Post by Min Tigerpaw »

Welcome Iris,

building adult themed worlds is allways a nice challenge .... where to draw the line between decency, teasing, erotic play on the one side and stretching it too far for many.
I'm experimenting on that with my "Sexy Secrets" world as well (which I must confess is developing very slowly due to my other activities) and look forward to some exchange of mind on that topic.
Will certainly pass by ..even if I might not qualify best for the term submissive. :lol:

Good luck!
Min
These users thanked the author Min Tigerpaw for the post (total 2):
Iris RubyAwnya Tairneg
Iris Ruby

Post by Iris Ruby »

Thank you Min, I just visited your world and thank you for the free clothes, if only I could bring my sl inventory, hummm:))

Your choice of pictures shows great artistic sensibility and very good taste on the gallery, congratulations:))

Right now my role-play is active with sequenced pose balls and instructions as if the giants were speaking and telling the undefended visitor what to do so I guess we can say there is a role-play with a sequence of evolutions and spoken words for more atmosphere

So even if no one else is there there is still a role-play - After the big entrance hall is still under construction but in the hall I completed my first role-play, well Carlos razzed all the stuff but I told him what and how and witch text, we spend quite few hours because Im not experienced but Im very peaky on details, he he he:))
These users thanked the author Iris Ruby for the post (total 2):
Min TigerpawAwnya Tairneg
Awnya Tairneg

Post by Awnya Tairneg »

Hi Iris,
I have a few 'adult' items in Kitely Market.. And I am very much in support of your initiative.
If anyone would like to visit your world and send me a snap of themselves there, I will offer them in return anything from my little store for FREE!
Deal, huh?
My Kitely Market store is called DreamStuff
Inworld store is at Vivid Dreams (adult premium members only)

I only gots a few items, but maybe encourage more folks to come see you.

Wishing you many good lucks in your new adult world!

♥Awnya
Iris Ruby

Post by Iris Ruby »

Awnya Tairneg wrote:Hi Iris,
I have a few 'adult' items in Kitely Market.. And I am very much in support of your initiative.
If anyone would like to visit your world and send me a snap of themselves there, I will offer them in return anything from my little store for FREE!
Deal, huh?
My Kitely Market store is called DreamStuff
Inworld store is at Vivid Dreams (adult premium members only)

I only gots a few items, but maybe encourage more folks to come see you.

Wishing you many good lucks in your new adult world!

♥Awnya
Hi, many thanks for your contribution, I hope someone takes the challenge, cheers and keep up the good work
These users thanked the author Iris Ruby for the post:
Awnya Tairneg
CeNedra Silmaril
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CeNedra Silmaril »

How do I get to adult worlds on Kitley?
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Christina,

You first need to change your Kitely account maturity rating settings in your Kitely Account Settings page to "Adult".

Once you've done that, search for "adult" in the Explore Worlds page to find publicly accessible Adult worlds.
CeNedra Silmaril
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CeNedra Silmaril »

t.y
Christina