The Township of Llanfarian

Worlds that you created or discovered
Constance Peregrine

The Township of Llanfarian

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Ok, I had to go by and see this world creation. I found this cool cave, a windlight setting I liked for it, and snapped it for ya.

I have no clue wut that little green egg looking thing is for......

http://minethere.blogspot.com/2013/06/kitely-grid.html

http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Ozw ... Llanfarian

[p.s. I ain't doin' no more until HG opens!!!!][p.p.s. i am misspelling and using incorrect grammer on purpose!!][p.p.s.s I actually know wut that egg is all about!!!!]
These users thanked the author Constance Peregrine for the post (total 5):
Ilan TochnerOzwell WayfarerSelby EvansHandy LowFreda Frostbite
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: The Township of Llanfarian

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

The green egg is for the April Hunt :) if you looked around for some chests you might have found some prizes......or some dirty pants (underwear, for you Americans)......actually....its mostly pants. But there's free stuff too! :D

Its all explained at the welcome point :P
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post (total 2):
Constance PeregrineFreda Frostbite
Amiryu Hosoi

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

Yesterday I also was visiting the The Township of Llanfarian. It is a wonderful build and very nice detailed. It is always so refreshing to see other peoples idears and fantasy.

I think a horrid monster occupying the caves would be nice, then the Americans can shit their dirty pants and get some new dirty pants from the chests, ;-) Emagining the looks on their faces when the monster jumps in front of them from behind a stalactite... Grinn.

Maybe we should have some destination guide like SL once had. But then a realy good one based on real quality...

Ami
These users thanked the author Amiryu Hosoi for the post (total 3):
Constance PeregrineHandy LowSelby Evans
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982
Sin Karsin

Post by Sin Karsin »

I like the Idea of this concept (been following it a bit on the Role play section). I actually decided to scrap my project Magnus Sora and assist in this project offline (Sim on a stick) when Ozwell decides to expand to 4 regions sometime this year. We have the same goal of bringing a large immersive role play world that will have characteristics of an MMORPG but the values and atmosphere of roleplay which I believe only Kitely could offer with it's megaregions compared to a single SL Sim. Anyways I'm excited to see where this project will go and what it will offer for Kitely.

I want to bring more roleplayers here from SL, this may be the way to go.
These users thanked the author Sin Karsin for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansPaislee Myrtle
Ozwell Wayfarer

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

Thanks for the feedback! If you explored the caves you might have found two “doorways to nowhere”. Those will be gateways to a large cave/dungeon full of monsters to fight with. I think keeping hostile NPCs away from the main play area is probably a good idea to start with.

I am definitely looking for others who might want to be involved in this kind of project. The town is still under development, there are behind the scenes talks going on around getting an RP system implemented (apparently, this is pretty much done already) as well as initial talks with a fantasy skin creator, so the project is definitely starting to go places.

It is also part of a larger vision for an open-ended hypergrid accessible roleplay world. If you refer to the map I posted in the RP thread, places I am currently developing besides Llanfarian are The Black Tower and the Orc village of Urud (both offline). If you don't want to take a place already defined on the map you can create your own realm which has its own style and lore, but ties into the overarching “open RP” system, so players are free to move around and classes, skills, races and features can be added as needed.

It's a big vision and not something I can realize without help.
These users thanked the author Ozwell Wayfarer for the post:
Sin Karsin
Sin Karsin

Post by Sin Karsin »

I have begun converting all my textures to Mesh offline on SOAS. I will post screenshots as soon as I have enough area covered, but for now I wanted to say that it's good to see where this project is going with great talent for detail from all aspects. I look forward to seeing where this goes in the next 2-3 monthes.
These users thanked the author Sin Karsin for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerOzwell Wayfarer