A Giant Thank You to Don Smith!

Worlds that you created or discovered
Freda Frostbite

A Giant Thank You to Don Smith!

Post by Freda Frostbite »

I am so very happy to tell you all about a new build in Kitely. Don Smith has created a marvelous theater and event hall. This was in response to my desperate need for a high quality, functional theater building. I have rezzed the build at Babble Arts Center and, over the coming months, will transform it to the Babble Box Theater (meaning I will hang a sign and rez some scenery). In October, The Babble Box Theater will be the site of our fully cast (actually double cast) comedy, Mothers' Days, to be performed in mid-October. Please feel free to visit the Babble Arts Center any time if you would like to see this marvelous build by Don Smith. Seriously, it is awesome!

P.S. Please pay no attention to the region around it which is very much under construction.
Attachments
Babble Box by Don Smith 7-1-2016_001.jpg
These users thanked the author Freda Frostbite for the post (total 6):
Selby EvansLorelei SeetanMoonrise AzaleeSerene JewellIlan TochnerDon Smith
Serene Jewell

Re: A Giant Thank You to Don Smith!

Post by Serene Jewell »

I've seen this theatre and it's pretty amazing. Very nice work, Don.
These users thanked the author Serene Jewell for the post:
Don Smith
Don Smith

Re: A Giant Thank You to Don Smith!

Post by Don Smith »

Many Thanks for the Great Responses!

If anyone has a need for this Modular Theater System < you choose stage type, color of seats and how many seats are out! > for your Fashion shows, Theatrical events, Speeches, Teaching Lectures, Media events, Meetings of all kinds and more! It is FREE of Charge!

You read correctly - - - FREE :o - :D

I am happy to provide this build to any and all in Kitely < plans for a export version soon > Just let me know you desire one! 8-)
These users thanked the author Don Smith for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansLorelei Seetan