Hogwarts Forever

Worlds that you created or discovered
Roswenthe Blackwell

Hogwarts Forever

Post by Roswenthe Blackwell »

Hogwarts Forever is a Harry Potter-themed roleplaying world set in 2023. When you land at the starting point, you'll be taken through a quest toward Hogwarts, just like Harry's first year at Hogwarts. There are also some side quests with prizes around the world.

https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Ro ... ts-Forever

We have everything you need to start roleplaying, from costumes to avatars to props, all free to use. However, they may not all be transportable to other grids.

We have free shops available for those merchants who sell clothing, roleplay items, furniture, and other moderate-rated items our players might use. We also have free house rentals.

For rules and other info, visit our website at http://hogwartsforeverrp.weebly.com/

Build made by Joe Builder of Lost World grid

These users thanked the author Roswenthe Blackwell for the post (total 5):
Selby EvansSerene JewellIlan TochnerMicah LunaseaLouis-Francis De_Beauharnois
Elbereth Elentari 2

Re: Hogwarts Forever

Post by Elbereth Elentari 2 »

How wonderful! Can't wait to explore the magic!
These users thanked the author Elbereth Elentari 2 for the post (total 2):
Wwanderer ResidentSerene Jewell
Micah Lunasea
Been thanked: 0

Post by Micah Lunasea »

This place look great, but you have your TP routing set to Landing Point only so the door that would teleport you down, only ends up teleporting you (or at least anyone not the land owner) back to the landing point. You need to either set TP routing to Anywhere or use a warporter. If you need a warp pos teleport script feel free to IM me, I'll be happy to whip one up for you. We ended up camming down & sitting on a chair to get past the doors, looks fantastic, can't wait to explore more!
Roswenthe Blackwell

Post by Roswenthe Blackwell »

Micah Lunasea wrote:This place look great, but you have your TP routing set to Landing Point only so the door that would teleport you down, only ends up teleporting you (or at least anyone not the land owner) back to the landing point. You need to either set TP routing to Anywhere or use a warporter. If you need a warp pos teleport script feel free to IM me, I'll be happy to whip one up for you. We ended up camming down & sitting on a chair to get past the doors, looks fantastic, can't wait to explore more!
I would appreciate the script. It has a telehub, but I thought I reset it to Anywhere once I set it up. I've been moving, though, and not tracking stuff well.