The Mountain by Karima Hoisan & Dale Innis is OPEN

Worlds that you created or discovered
Karima Hoisan

The Mountain by Karima Hoisan & Dale Innis is OPEN

Post by Karima Hoisan »

Hi everyone,
well it has taken longer than we expected, but finally our newest and 17th world, The Mountain, is ready for you to explore and enjoy!
The world page will tell you more, but it is a "surprise" and if you follow our simple instructions, we hope you will pleasantly be surprised:)
As I said on the World Page, "All the Art.....ALL of the paintings that you see, are by one inspired artist, Markus Akesson from Sweden. I fell in love with almost everything he has painted, and tried to create spaces here to exhibit his outstanding talent in a unique way.This world is an act of love for his paintings as well as a special bird you will meet soon:)

Enjoy your experience!!

Karima Hoisan (creator-builder) and Dale Innis (scripter)
https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Ka ... e-Mountain
Hypergridders welcome! grid.kitely.com:8002:The Mountain
These users thanked the author Karima Hoisan for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerSelby EvansDale Innis
Joey Writer

Re: The Mountain by Karima Hoisan & Dale Innis is OPEN

Post by Joey Writer »

Hi Karima, as I said in your blog, The Mountain is such a lovely world! I went to see it immediately after I saw it's open and it was such a pleasure getting the guided tour :)

I won't spoiler anything here, but it sure is worth visiting again and again. Fantastic art by Markus Akesson! So life-like, enigmatic and subtle. I loved the many hidden spots for visitors to explore and enjoy themselves. Very imaginative <3

Very well done, Karima and Dale!
These users thanked the author Joey Writer for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerKarima HoisanDale Innis
Karima Hoisan

Post by Karima Hoisan »

Thank you so much Joey..for leaving your comment here. It was fun going along with you while you climbed the mountain;) Thank you for not giving away any spoilers too:) We are both so glad you enjoyed your trip:)
Dale Innis

Post by Dale Innis »

It was fun and challenging, as usual, to fiddle with scripts to help your ideas into the world! The sim came out great; I've been enjoying running through it when debugging :) and then just to experience it. A pleasure as always!
These users thanked the author Dale Innis for the post:
Karima Hoisan