Freda's Home...

Worlds that you created or discovered
Freda Frostbite

Freda's Home...

Post by Freda Frostbite »

Hello friends. You may or may not know I have had a rough winter. My family moved in rl in early January. Then, my daughter's dad, my ex-husband, died from a fire in mid-January, so I was in cold, cold Ohio a couple weeks, dealing with that. I came home and got REALLY sick. After a few weeks of waiting for appointments with my new doctors in our new town, I got too sick to wait and went to the ER. Was admitted and treated for several chronic health conditions I have had for years. They all spiralled out of controil at once and I needed medical intervention to get well again. I was released from hospital two weeks ago and am feeling TONS better now. My asthma is still a little rough, which affects my singing, but, mostly it's better. I feel like a whole new person, to tell the truth. I am able to walk and, more importantly, breathe for the first time in many, many months.

This means I am back inworld and working on a couple of upcoming events. The Belles will open their new show, Stormy Weather, in April and I will perform a solo show later that month. That one is called Come Rain Or Come Shine. At Reves Rantastiques, we hope you will celebrate the rainy season with The Belles and me. Please watch for updates.

grid.reves.kitely.org:8002:Belle Terre

These users thanked the author Freda Frostbite for the post (total 3):
Kimm StarrShandon LoringIlan Tochner