Spooky Town

Worlds that you created or discovered
Kimm Starr

Spooky Town

Post by Kimm Starr »

Hey all. Better late than never, it's almost HALLOWEEN! My new Spooky Town is open, it's not done, but it's open. Spooky Town was inspired by the LEMAX SPOOKY TOWN village. It's like a Christmas village for under your tree but, well, SPOOKY. I am obsessed with them but live in a tiny house in NYC so have no room for such an enormous collection of awesomeness. I am also obsessed with ANIMESH. As soon as it came out I was in Love!! Such a fun tool to use to tell a story. Well, I combined the both and you guessed it, I'm in love and Obsessed!!! Spooky Town is a work in progress as it sits on 4 sims. I foresee working on this project for the next year. Let's just say, the possibilities are endless and it will take me till next Halloween to finish it. It is filled with stylized vignettes adorned with all the creatures, and sounds of the night. Set your environment to Midnight and turn your sound up. While Spooky Town is not done, I think people will still get a kick out of what is there already. You can find a teleporter in Octoberworld's Halloween Market. grid.kitely.com:8002:OCTOBERWORLD/39/34/3143

https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Sh ... TOBERWORLD

* If there are any people who want to collaborate on the Spooky Town Project, let me know. I love a good collaboration. Happy Halloween!!
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerStory Link
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Story Link

Re: Spooky Town

Post by Story Link »

SUPER COOL AWESOMENESS!!!!!!
Yes! Keep working on it all year!!
LOVE OUR HALLOWE'EN!