Tatooine is coming along nicely!

Worlds that you created or discovered
Lunk Portal

Tatooine is coming along nicely!

Post by Lunk Portal »

I am still plugging away at TatooineRP, a free star wars region for role-playing. The playable area is 8-regions and may grow at a later date if there is enough interest and support. I have spent the last two months building and texturing everything and I am nearly complete with the exterior structures. I want to have the BETA online for visitors by May 4th, which is less than two weeks away.

I hope when it is completed, everyone will go check it out, even if you do not plan on role-playing. I am very excited about the work I've done here and spent a lot of time trying to ensure everything looks and sounds great.

Although it should be online by May 4th (Star Wars Day) the SQRP is not ready as of yet. A combat system and weapons will need to be created, which is a whole other subject lol

Thanks for looking, and enjoy the snapshot of Mos Eisley on TatooineRP showing the wrecked Queen, community dump, and my home, the Sandcrawler

Some say the Jawa make a mess, some say they clean it by TatooineRP SWRP, on Flickr
These users thanked the author Lunk Portal for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerGraham MillsTony El
B. A. Shields (Lunk Portal)
TatooineRP Region
TatooineRP Website
Kitely Market - Lunk's Loot
My Novels and other Projects
https://linktr.ee/bashields