AI Dreams in Art is Ready to Receive You

Worlds that you created or discovered
Joey Writer

Re: AI Dreams in Art is Ready to Receive You

Post by Joey Writer »

Thank you so much, Karima, for taking the tour with me last night! After a busy few weeks this was just what I needed :)

Secretly I like to think that if I wasn't a writer I might have become a visual artist, so anything to do with images is right up my alley. And this AI art show you and Dale put together is just stunning! Not only is Dale a real talent when it comes to prompting and selecting the most aesthetically pleasing images, but you two also created the perfect ambiance to present them. This might be your most immersive world yet, with the music, the details in all the sections, the little things, the funny side gigs -- I really enjoyed myself and will definitely come back to take my time exploring <3

Oh, and thank you for that wicked game of greedy. That was really something :D

All the best,
Joey
These users thanked the author Joey Writer for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
Karima Hoisan

Post by Karima Hoisan »

Thank you so much Joey for leaving this comment! It was so much fun exploring the AI Art with you...I got to see it through your eyes.
We really appreciate your taking the time to post this.You have been on so many of our worlds, it's so gratifying to hear you felt this latest one, the most immersive and....Oh come back soon for another wild competitive Greedy Game!!

Thank you!!

Karima
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

To describe this installation in one word is impossible, but if I had to, I would call it Dreamy. It's one giant piece of moody eye candy that leaves you wanting more. I am now more than ever intrigued by AI art and am so happy they decided to take the time to showcase it in Kitely. The sim build itself is a great example of knowing how to use the tools we have at out fingertips and implementing them well. Beautiful lighting, media, both video and sound used to enhance the visitors experience, the juxtaposition of themes tied together with well-made complementary mesh which are all little pieces of art as well. Thank You to Karima for taking me on the tour and to say I'm inspired is an understatement!
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Karima Hoisan

Post by Karima Hoisan »

Thank you so much Kimm for this beautiful review..and what a fun surprise it was to meet you in world and tag along together. Your enthusiasm and your own creative talents, I know, will bring some of these gorgeous creatures on canvas, to animesh life!! I can't wait.
It's so rewarding to talk to someone who is so immersed and well-versed in the virtual and can create these beautiful avatars that you produce.! and thrives on the joy of creating in Kitely.. I felt very much on the same wave-length!! Thank you for your visit, your gifts and your friendship. Viva La Virtual. Viva Kitely!
These users thanked the author Karima Hoisan for the post:
Kimm Starr
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Aww, that was lovely. I feel the same. Thank You!
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 2):
Karima HoisanDale Innis
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!