COWBOY COUNTRY WORLD

Worlds that you created or discovered
Fayre Scribe

COWBOY COUNTRY WORLD

Post by Fayre Scribe »

COWBOY COUNTRY
I'm still doing some tweaking, but for the most part, COWBOY COUNTRY is ready for visitors. So much detail to see and explore. Visit the town of Jasper Valley with its Saloon with Dancing, Boarding House, Bath House, Bordello (PG rated), Church, School House, Grande Hotel with a Beauty Salon, Cafe, Stores (many with free things or things available on the marketplace). Stop by the Livery Stable in town and pick up a horse to ride outside of town. Across from it is a cowboy clothing shop. On the outskirts are log cabins, some occupied private homes, some still empty, a social hall with dancing, a Native American village, and mine and Gid's ranch house on the hill. Country music plays on the stream for a nice country western ambiance. x-grid-info://kitely_grid/region/Cowboy%20Country/158/328/22
These users thanked the author Fayre Scribe for the post (total 7):
Kimm StarrIlan TochnerShandon LoringGusher CastaignedeTrouble AheadMoonrise AzaleeTess Juel
Trouble Ahead

Re: COWBOY COUNTRY WORLD

Post by Trouble Ahead »

I was visiting during the building and it was already looking great! Next time for a horse ride ( and bring my gun as well :)
These users thanked the author Trouble Ahead for the post (total 2):
Fayre ScribeShandon Loring
Moonrise Azalee

Re: COWBOY COUNTRY WORLD

Post by Moonrise Azalee »

Great region! I'll definitely be back :)
These users thanked the author Moonrise Azalee for the post (total 2):
Shandon LoringFayre Scribe