stored world question

Ask questions about your Kitely account or payment options
Kimm Starr

stored world question

Post by Kimm Starr »

If I have one of my worlds stored (2x2), do I have to pay the 20.00 per month while it's stored and no one can go to it? My account is still charging me as if it's open. Maybe I don't understand how it works.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post:
Ilan Tochner
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Ilan Tochner

Re: stored world question

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kimm,

Stored Worlds cost a lot less than the other world types but they aren't free. The cost of storing a world is 10KC per region size per day, with the first region size being free per account. So, for example, if you have just a single Stored World in your account and that world is 2x2 in size then you'll be charged 30KC per day in world storage fees (4 x 10KC/day - 10KC/day for the free region sized area). This come to about $1/month in KC per region sized area saved in Stored Worlds. Please see our Services page for more details.

Please note that your world currently holds multiple worlds and that affects your monthly subscription.
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

okay, so I have 3 2x2's and one of them I put into stored so no one can visit. When I look at my account settings it says my monthly payment is 17,970 KC for the all 3. That's how much I would normally pay without putting one in stored world status. So, I may as well just leave it open cause it's the same price.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Kimm,

I'm looking at your account, you currently have one Standard World, one Advanced World and one Stored World. The Advanced World costs you $39.95/month and the Standard World costs you $19.95/month. As you've chosen to set your account payment method to Only KC, that subscription cost is listed in KC.
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

OMG, my bad. you are correct sir. I did not take into account that that world was more than the others. Sorry to bother you with this
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post:
Ilan Tochner