Send me your freebie landmarks

Content that you created or discovered
Serene Jewell

Send me your freebie landmarks

Post by Serene Jewell »

Many generous Kitely folks give freebies on their regions but no one knows about them. It's a good way to get visitors, but we have to let people know they are available.

If you give freebies of some kind, please send me a landmark inworld. I am compiling a folder of landmarks for new folks. Yes, I know that people can buy stuff on the Market, but in your first few days, you just want to get set up with a reasonable avatar, some clothes, and a sense of what is going on in Kitely.

Anyone giving out free avatars, PLEASE let me know. It's definitely the number one request.

Thanks!
Serene Jewell
These users thanked the author Serene Jewell for the post (total 4):
Zuza RittOzwell WayfarerSelby EvansIlan Tochner
Daniel Hoffman

Re: Send me your freebie landmarks

Post by Daniel Hoffman »

I have a lot of freebies in my two main regions, Transgenia and Castle on the Hill in Kitely. Feel free to direct folks to those locations if you like. Transgenia is more science fiction/weird/surreal and many of the builds are prim and sculpties with a few mesh creations. There is also a Star Wars inspired area in a skybox reachable by teleport and a space station area reachable by a little shuttle craft behind the main lab complex.

Castle on the Hill has some medieval stuff, a lot of plants and trees, some more surreal creations, a few Lovecraftian items, and some kinda Victorian stuff. Just wander around and right click like crazy and you'll find a lot of freebies all around. :)

- Daniel Hoffman
These users thanked the author Daniel Hoffman for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerSelby EvansDot Matrix
Annie Moore

Post by Annie Moore »

Feel free to Come by {Annie Moore} Home & Garden we have tons of freebies laying around, and if you go into {The Skinny} There is FREE HAIR, and the RUTH 2.0 MESH avatar and it's stuff all there too! I would link my sim's KULR but ...well...

I have these: {} in the title and it won't acutally link :( just search for me in shopping on the main Kitely site :D
These users thanked the author Annie Moore for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerDot Matrix
Annie Moore
{Annie Moore} Home Interiors
https://www.kitely.com/market?store=13528266&wt=os
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

Here's the web page for Annie Moore's world: {Annie Moore} Home Interiors and Design
LouisAlexandre deLaunay

Post by LouisAlexandre deLaunay »

not being one to dis a former grid that one felt inspired by after SL .... they did have a hud given to newbies (if accepted) for freebies and new sims. alotta work probably !
Shandon Loring

Post by Shandon Loring »

SEANCHAI MALL
https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Sh ... NCHAI-MALL

grid.kitely.com:8002:SEANCHAI MALL

ALSO...
Most of Seanchai Library's properties have lots of freebies scattered about the lands... if you can find 'em!
You can start here -->
After exploring the 9 regions there, you can go through any of the gates to our other Worlds and find goodies too.

https://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Sh ... g/Seanchai
grid.kitely.com:8002:Seanchai
These users thanked the author Shandon Loring for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerSelby Evans