TatooineRP Upcoming Update

Content that you created or discovered
Lunk Portal

TatooineRP Upcoming Update

Post by Lunk Portal »

TatooineRP went LIVE on May 4th of this year. We are already drawing a lot of people to the region and I am getting great feedback as well as support, and I thank you all for visiting. Though we are still in BETA, the first update (May 20th, 2022) brought a lot of street details, a Cafe, houses, and shops you can rent, as well as a real estate office where you can see an overhead map of Mos Eisley, including all rental locations and street names.

Our next update (no release date as of yet) will bring even more cool things to Tatooine. The most recent update I am currently working on is NPCs.

The NPCs will be placed throughout TatooineRP with various personalities and purposes. They are animated and interactive, though they are basic at the moment, my future plans will include missions with rewards. Rewards will be anything from a unique one-of-a-kind item to KC coins. For now though, basic interactions.

I will be sure to keep everyone updated about when this update goes live.

THANK YOU to everyone who has helped with the scripting...I'm a builder and designer, not a scriptwriter LOL

Sim Progress 020822_001 by TatooineRP SWRP, on Flickr
These users thanked the author Lunk Portal for the post (total 5):
Ilan TochnerGraham MillsSelby EvansKimm StarrMike Lorrey
B. A. Shields (Lunk Portal)
TatooineRP Region
TatooineRP Website
Kitely Market - Lunk's Loot
My Novels and other Projects
https://linktr.ee/bashields