April Hunt WORLD OWNER Chat

Current and upcoming events
Dundridge Dreadlow

Re: April(ish) Hunt WORLD OWNER Chat

Post by Dundridge Dreadlow »

Since April has (slightly) elapsed...

If you wish to remain in the April(ish) hunt after April, just keep the stuff around till you get bored :)

If you wish to remove your world from the hunt, the correct shut down procedure is: Remove all eggs from the land first, get Artemis to count the eggs, make sure the egg count is zero, remove Goddess(if you choose), remove rabbit hole (if you choose). If you shut down out of order, please rez Artemis to count the eggs again, or message me directly. If you remove Artemis, she will remain in world without her stand for a while, watching you curiously.. She'll leave of her own accord on world restart, feel free to chat with her, or glare if you prefer, till she does.

Thanks for participating, feel free to hang around as long as you like :)
For those hunting, still plenty of eggs out there to find !

:) Not really closed unless you want it to be :)
These users thanked the author Dundridge Dreadlow for the post:
Marstol Nitely
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PS. Kitely is awesome.
Freda Frostbite

Re: April Hunt WORLD OWNER Chat

Post by Freda Frostbite »

Dang it, I jumped the gun on this and removed Artemis and all her stuff before seeing this. Any other way to get me off the April hunt? I DO want to be included in ongoing hunts, but Easter is long past, so it is time for me to move on.
Deuce Halsey

Post by Deuce Halsey »

Freda Frostbite wrote:Dang it, I jumped the gun on this and removed Artemis and all her stuff before seeing this. Any other way to get me off the April hunt? I DO want to be included in ongoing hunts, but Easter is long past, so it is time for me to move on.
I did the same thing, Freda. I re-rezzed Artemis and had her count the eggs and it came up zero. Then just to be sure I also e-mailed Dundridge about it so he could check. Apparently all is well.

I will definitely participate in future hunts, put I really don't fancy the idea of ongoing, neverending Kitely hunts. It would just remove the "specialness" from the entire hunt concept. It would also permanently clutter up the arrival area of many Kitely worlds with hunt-related paraphernalia and make them all tend to look the same - which would be a bad thing, at least in my opinion.
These users thanked the author Deuce Halsey for the post:
Selby Evans
Deuce Halsey
Just4yucks in Kitely Marketplace
http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2704782
Dundridge Dreadlow

Post by Dundridge Dreadlow »

I tend to agree, continuous is less special, however, if people want a few days extra, a few days extra they get :D (Besides, it feels a little bit mean to offline everything when things are still in world)

"removed" worlds will show as (0) Check on the rabbit hole list
..I'm working out the final tallies now..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PS. Kitely is awesome.
Sierra Jakob

Post by Sierra Jakob »

Congratulations to Cecil Gudkov and Dot Matrix!
--the overwhelming winners of the April Hunt!

Dot, I understand there are grand prizes to be awarded by Dundridge and Ilan. I'm sure they will be in touch with you soon. :)
Last edited by Sierra Jakob on Sat May 03, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Sierra Jakob for the post:
Dundridge Dreadlow
Garden Castle - Market & Demo Info: http://www.kitely.com/market/product/42 ... ob-Designs
Sierra Jakob

Post by Sierra Jakob »

Thanks to the overwhelming enthusiasm, The Hunt will continue, renamed "The Great Hunt"!

Anyone who is currently set up for the April Hunt, and wishes to continue with "The Great Hunt", should....

1) leave everything (eggs, goddess, rabbit hole) in place on their world for now;
2) join the in-world group "The Great Hunt SET UP Group";
3) wait for further instructions via group notices.

Anyone who wishes to cease hunt visitor traffic through their world, should follow Dundridges instructions above for removing gadgets, etc.

I will start new Forum entries for "The Great Hunt World Owners" and "The Great Hunt - Explore for Treasures"
Last edited by Sierra Jakob on Sat May 03, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Sierra Jakob for the post (total 2):
Selby EvansDundridge Dreadlow
Garden Castle - Market & Demo Info: http://www.kitely.com/market/product/42 ... ob-Designs
Freda Frostbite

I am interested in continuing with a new hunt. I am not interested in keeping Easter themed stuff on my sims several weeks after Easter. I had already deleted all the easter stuff from my sim before the announcement was made that one needed to keeping doing Easter in order to take part in whatever follows. I did join the group for "the Great Hunt." How do I get to do "The Great Hunt" without having Easter stuff on my sim? Is that still to be announced? Can I take a pass on continuing Easter and rejoin when The Great Hunt starts?
These users thanked the author Freda Frostbite for the post:
Deuce Halsey
Sierra Jakob

Post by Sierra Jakob »

I am not sure how long it will take me. I'll make announcements everywhere to let you know when there is something to switch out.
Sierra Jakob

Post by Sierra Jakob »

Dundridge has assembled interesting statistics for us concerning the hunt.
See his post at http://www.kitely.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1520
These users thanked the author Sierra Jakob for the post:
Dundridge Dreadlow
Freda Frostbite

I am outing myself as completely ditzy here, but can someone please help me find the last egg I have on Freda's Retreat? The clue was "1. This egg's prize will help you unwind when you're in over your head."

I have looked where I thought I hid that egg and several places to which the clue might have referred. Thus far, I cannot find it. I am trying to end my little affair with Artemis but the poor thing refuses to believe what I say til I take away that last egg. Please, please, if you recall where you found it on my world, please enlighten me.
These users thanked the author Freda Frostbite for the post:
Dundridge Dreadlow