April Hunt WORLD OWNER Chat

Current and upcoming events
Sierra Jakob

Re: April Kitely Hunt - Progress Announcements

Post by Sierra Jakob »

That's great Dot. That's just the way it is supposed to work. Wonderful. Thanks for confirming. :)
Garden Castle - Market & Demo Info: http://www.kitely.com/market/product/42 ... ob-Designs
Sierra Jakob

Post by Sierra Jakob »

World Owner Hunt Hosts: There is now an "April Hunt Egg Display Stand" available for you to rez near the Goddess. It shows Adventurers what to look for. Pick-up is in the same spot: http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Sie ... etup-Group.

Post Script FYI: So what is the backstory? My intention had been to give you everything in one convenient package--not several. Mysteriously, many of my own items suddenly became non-transferable. We've been trying to work around this difficulty as it is investigated. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Several packages it is. The little April Hunt Goddess says nothing will stop her, and we do as she commands. :)
Attachments
Egg-Display-Stand.png
Garden Castle - Market & Demo Info: http://www.kitely.com/market/product/42 ... ob-Designs
Sierra Jakob

Post by Sierra Jakob »

Please place one Rabbit Hole (with a rabbit) near the Goddess--within 10 meters at least. The Adventurer is teleported to each world at random and may have already been to your world. We don't want to fatigue them by making them trek to a rabbit hole. If they need or want to continue to the next world immediately, it should be convenient to do so.

Do feel free to place more than one rabbit hole on the world. :)
Dundridge Dreadlow

Post by Dundridge Dreadlow »

If you think your world, Goddess or Rabbit Hole isn't behaving correctly, please do the following:
  • Ensure the rabbit hole and Goddess are actually placed in your world :D
  • Click the rabbit hole to initialise... (this step is important)
  • Make sure scripts are enabled, or the Goddess will be miffed, and just stand silently.
  • Click the Goddess, and ask her how many eggs there are. If you can place more than two, it would make me happy :D
  • If for some reason she can't see all your eggs, gets confused and forgets how many eggs you have, or you change the number of eggs, just click her, and ask to count again.
  • Once the eggs are counted, click her again, and ask her your score, this should confirm the number of eggs for the world.
  • Enjoy !
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PS. Kitely is awesome.
Sierra Jakob

Post by Sierra Jakob »

Dundridge, the Goddess seems to only be able to count the eggs in her region on my 4 region world. I've followed the instructions above--to no avail. Also, I took each gift-egg back into my inventory and re-rezzed it. She still cannot count them. I have 4 eggs in the world and she can only see one--the one in her region.
Amiryu Hosoi

Post by Amiryu Hosoi »

The Goddes seems to be able to count all of my hidden eggs very well;-) She counts 9 in a row. Come and get them all. The rabbit is a lil bit shy though. Offering it a nice fresh carrot will maybe lure it to tell the location of the eggies;-)

See you all soon.

Ami
Now delivering to hypergrid http://www.kitely.com/market?store=2570982
Quinquifid Oddenfen

Post by Quinquifid Oddenfen »

Eggs, Artemis, sign and white-rabbit-enlarged spacetime wormhole have been placed on Touchstone.

Edited to add that when I use the wormhole and Regio is the destination, there seems to be a double "Teleport failed" message. It takes a quite a while to reach Regio, and a second world seems to be requested in the meantime -- it was Egypt just now. The second message says that I cannot go to Egypt because I am currently on the way to Regio.

Edit 2: Are there really no eggs on Regio?

And may I apologise for what is probably an irritatingly pedantic comment? Artemis needs an apostrophe when she counts.
[20:24] Artemis: Let me count them, lets see....
could be tweaked to:
Artemis wrote:Let me count them; let's see ...
Handy Low

Post by Handy Low »

Quinquifid Oddenfen wrote: when I use the wormhole and Regio is the destination, there seems to be a double "Teleport failed" message. It takes a quite a while to reach Regio, and a second world seems to be requested in the meantime -- it was Egypt just now. The second message says that I cannot go to Egypt because I am currently on the way to Regio.
Yes, I saw this happening twice yesterday during a tour.
Handy Low
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

I suggest you review the script to make sure it doesn't request two teleports in succession. Possibly remember the last few avatars that have clicked it until they are no longer in that world (i.e. have been teleported out or logged out). Otherwise double clicking the rabbit hole may cause this type of double teleport attempt.
Dundridge Dreadlow

Post by Dundridge Dreadlow »

Apostrophe cataclysm !
I'll see about adding that to the next update :)

Double teleport - since I can't detect if a user is adult or not (due to your pesky privacy restrictions) it sends to a new world if the teleport fails (or the world takes a very long time to spin up). I can easily remove the behaviour on the next version. It is possible to detect if a user is there, or not there, but not if the teleport fails.

I can easily block the 3 adult worlds from the system.. I doubt they'd be happy though :)

Regio eggs are coming soon :) I'm sure some of the other Regio NPCs will see them get hidden tonight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PS. Kitely is awesome.