Myst/Uru Storytellers and Writers Gathering - 7 April

Current and upcoming events
Danko Whitfield

Myst/Uru Storytellers and Writers Gathering - 7 April

Post by Danko Whitfield »

NOTES from the Gathering have been added to this thread

The monthly gathering of the Devokan Storytellers group takes place on Kitely grid this Sunday, 7 April 2013, at 15:00 UTC in the world of Curiosity.
4pm UK Time
11am Eastern US Time
8am Pacific US Time

The purpose of the gathering is to give RP storytellers and writers in the Myst/Uru genre a place to share ideas, news, information, gossip, tea, biscuits, thoughts on issues of interest or concern and possibly even to inspire collaboration.

We gather on the first Sunday of each month at this same time and place. We may vary the schedule on occasion to accommodate others.

We hope these gatherings will contribute to a sense of community among Myst/Uru-inspired storytellers. However, we do extend the invitation to RP writers of other genres as well.

Kitely users please note, attendance is free, you will not be charged minutes. For this we thank our gracious host, Paislee Myrtle.

Hope to see you there.

Danko Whitfield

Curiosity on Kitely grid...
http://www.kitely.com/virtual-world/Pai ... /Curiosity

Notes from previous Gatherings
http://journeymetaverse.wordpress.com/d ... lers-page/

Notice: A more detailed version of the Notes from the Gatherings is available to members only on the Devokan Storytellers sub-forum of The Devokan Trust forums... http://forum.devokan.org/index.php
To become a member, contact Dot Macchi.
Last edited by Danko Whitfield on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mat mahogany

Re: Myst/Uru Storytellers and Writers Gathering - 7 April

Post by mat mahogany »

Hi there all,

Sorry I don't know how, but I missed this meeting:

"Next gathering: Sunday, 7 April 2013 at 15:00 UTC (note change) in the world of Curiosity on
Kitely grid …4p UK…11a US ET…8a US PT"

Can anyone let me know how it went? I did know there was one due but must have got the time completly wrong becuae I decided to move rooms about thinking i'd got lots of time, but missed.

Thanks,

Mat
Danko Whitfield

Re: Myst/Uru Storytellers and Writers Gathering - 7 April

Post by Danko Whitfield »

Notes from Devokan Storytellers group's Gathering of 7 April 2013

PLACE: in the castle at Curiosity - Dragon's Teeth on Kitely grid

In attendance: Paislee Myrtle, Danko Whitfield, Fil Holmer, Ruby ODegee, Dot Macchi

Storytellers Gatherings: There was a brief discussion about future gatherings taking place at Kitely Plaza and in various Devokan ages on Kitely. Dot said there is a building we could use in the medieval area of the Plaza.

* Devokan HQ/Touchstone: Question of whether The Devokan Trust needs a headquarters building and whether it should be in Touchstone was raised by Dot. General consensus was yes on both counts.

* Current Stories: All participants gave a brief update on their current story-related work.

* Favorite Character: There was a brief discussion about our favorite character in our stories, past or present.

Kitely: The gathering concluded with a discussion of some of the new features coming to Kitely: Plaza, Marketplace, Transfer Stations.

(* Excerpts from chat log appear in the Devokan Storytellers members-only section of The Devokan Trust forums.)

Next Gathering:
Sunday, 5 May 2013 at Curiosity - Dragon's Teeth
15:00 OTC...4pm UK Time...11am Eastern US Time...8am Pacific US Time