Edwardian Coopersville is Opening to the Public Sat. April 27th

Current and upcoming events
Koshari Mahana

Edwardian Coopersville is Opening to the Public Sat. April 27th

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I'm excited to announce that after about a year and a half the big day is finally here. I'll be opening Coopersville to the public on Saturday the 27th of April.

Coopersville is an Edwardian Era region with boats, planes, cars, horses and balloons that can be rezzed and used. There is a downtown area with shops full of items from some of Kitely's best creators. There is also a beach, a public pool, a trolley, and a Nickelodeon style theatre with silent movies.

The best part of all is that around the perimeter of the region are 15 homes set up that are free for anyone who wants to be a Coopersville resident to claim. The only stipulation is that when decorating the homes there can't be anything newer than the 1920s since this is a historical theme.

When people arrive on Saturday at the landing spot in the big top tent they will receive a notecard that lists all of the areas and things to do with landmarks to help everyone get around until they are more familiar with the region.

Instead of a single meeting place or a dance the region will be open and people can explore, sort of like an open house idea but region wide. If there is any change to this I'll put it in this thread and on the calendar.

Here is the website that has photos of some of the locations around Coopersville.
http://coopersville.strikingly.com/

I look forward to opening, it's been a labor of love and many great creators have generously donated period items too.

The main landing area is at: grid.kitely.com:8002:Coopersville You'll be given a notecard with landmarks when you arrive. We will still be closed to the public until Saturday though.

NOTE: We still have some store available, they are completely free, but items must be older than 1920 unless they are timeless things like trees, plants, animals etc... IM me if you are interested in being a Coopersville merchant.
These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerSelby EvansGraham Mills
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Koshari Mahana

Re: Edwardian Coopersville is Opening to the Public Sat. April 27th

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I'm both excited and nervous. :)

It will be structured like and Open House when people can come any time they want after 10am Kitely time. Please play while you are there. You can choose from boats, cars, planes (thanks Keith Selmes!), balloons and horses. You can swim at the beach or the pool. You can shop til you drop in the downtown area and support some of Kitely's finest merchants.

If you are really interested in the era please consider moving into one of the free ocean front homes. The guidelines require you decorating style to pre-date 1920. If you think this will be a good fit for you please join our community and welcome to the neighborhood!

Learn more about the community and the area by visiting the Coopersville website: http://coopersville.strikingly.com

Hope to see you tomorrow!

These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post:
Ilan Tochner
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Brayla Sana

Re: Edwardian Coopersville is Opening to the Public Sat. April 27th

Post by Brayla Sana »

Grats!
These users thanked the author Brayla Sana for the post:
Koshari Mahana
Dadiella's for Fashion and Brayla Sana Gallery for Building!