Kitely Roll Call for Open Sim Fest 2022

Current and upcoming events
Veritas McMaster

Kitely Roll Call for Open Sim Fest 2022

Post by Veritas McMaster »

If you have a parcel, are participating, or entertaining at OSFest2022 please list your Parcel name and number or Appearance Dates here. A couple of us have builds to pay tribute to and thank Kitely, et al. We'd like to be able to identify, support and promote Kitely Community members and their work. Greeters and other helpers are needed, if you'd like to participate, all the details are at: www.opensimfest.com

We are at:
Veri's Vagaries, Chlorine Parcel 135

Our Sponsor Parcel:
HG-Welcome 036
Dixy Dreamscape
These users thanked the author Veritas McMaster for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerSally CherryChristine NynKimm Starr
Story Link

Re: Kitely Roll Call for Open Sim Fest 2022

Post by Story Link »

Storylink Radio will be presenting a story at 7pm on Friday July 22nd

Story Details Here: https://bit.ly/slr-fear-of-falling

(I don't know where or how to get there yet.. LoL.. but I'm sure all will be explained in due time)
These users thanked the author Story Link for the post (total 5):
Ilan TochnerSally CherryVeritas McMasterChristine NynKimm Starr
Sally Cherry

Post by Sally Cherry »

Kitely Roll Call for OpenSim Fest 2022 is a great idea!!

I have an OpenSim Fest exhibition entitled, "CheriNet Creative HQ – Integration of NFTs, AI art, and PoS Blockchain in 3D Immersive Virtual Worlds" which includes two (2) newly-created AI-generated art collections. The collections were created to celebrate the "Experience The Chemistry of Community". The two collections, "Celebrating the Chemistry of Community" and "Experiencing the Chemistry of Community" will ONLY be available at OSFest2022. Anyone attending the festival can get a "free" copy of the eight (8) images at my OpenSim Fest Exhibitor parcel, Oxygen P61.
During setup, it was nice to see another Kitely community member, Mike McHugh as a neighbor at Oxygen P63. See a "selfie" attached.

And

I am showcasing my Kitely Market store, "SarVonne Creations Etc" at my OpenSim Fest Merchant parcel, Sulfur P106. Hope visitors will enjoy the "tasty" refreshments in the "Freebie Zone"

PS: My local OSFest avatar, "Sally Cherry" will be attending and representing the R2V2R team with a possible HG jump from Kitely "Sally Cherry". :-)
Attachments
OSFest - Oxygen parcel_Mike  - Sally.jpg
OSFest - Oxygen parcel_Mike - Sally.jpg (36.69 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
These users thanked the author Sally Cherry for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerVeritas McMasterChristine NynKimm Starr
"Real to Virtual; Virtual to Real"
Sally Cherry aka Sally S. Cherry, MLS(ASCP)
STI Laboratory Consultant/Social Media Strategist

W : https://linktr.ee/Real2Virtual2Real
FB: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualLaborat ... ningCenter
Cooper Swizzle

Post by Cooper Swizzle »

Hi

This is Cooper Swizzle along with Carla Kincaid-Yoshikawa.

We are on Hydrogen Parcel 5, above Kimm Karr's Exhibit "Virtual Vignette".

The 7 samples you'll see were designed with expert assistance and input from Nynja Custom Scripts, Virtual Vignette animesh, and Murder Mystery Quest adventures. They demonstrate how Training in the 21st Century creates training courses for companies seeking the most effective remote training possible for their employees (remember, what you see are samples, not complete courses).

Out-of-the-box, engaging, memorable and effective!

Here's a sample of feedback we've received from clients:

"Fun, beats a standard PowerPoint presentation by a mile."

"Sexual harassment training is important and required by law, but it's not much fun as a topic. Going through the training with the rest of the folks from my company using the virtual 3D environment definitely improved the experience."

"If you have to do it, make it engaging! “ "Very well put together and interactive."

We provide blended learning solutions utilizing 3D Open Sim environments (home base is Kitely) as well as standard instructional design practices (such as e-learning, webinars, job aids, etc.)

Please come and take a look and if you know someone who might be interested, please pass them the information.

Thank you and have fun in OpenFest 2022.
These users thanked the author Cooper Swizzle for the post (total 5):
Ilan TochnerSally CherryChristine NynKimm StarrVeritas McMaster
Sally Cherry

Post by Sally Cherry »

Cooper Sizzle,
Thank you for the invite to visit your Hydrogen parcel! I visited on the first day of OSFest 2022 as I explored several parcels of Kitely community members. Definitely, I will visit again. Another powerful way to use 3D immersive virtual worlds! 👍 I will be sharing news of my OSFest visit with my RL and VW networks.
Attachments
OSFest2022 - Hydrogen P51 22-07-08 rs.jpg
OSFest2022 - Hydrogen P51 22-07-08 rs.jpg (33.98 KiB) Viewed 3012 times
These users thanked the author Sally Cherry for the post (total 5):
Ilan TochnerCooper SwizzleChristine NynKimm StarrVeritas McMaster
"Real to Virtual; Virtual to Real"
Sally Cherry aka Sally S. Cherry, MLS(ASCP)
STI Laboratory Consultant/Social Media Strategist

W : https://linktr.ee/Real2Virtual2Real
FB: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualLaborat ... ningCenter
Christine Nyn

Post by Christine Nyn »

Cooper Swizzle wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:14 pm
This is Cooper Swizzle along with Carla Kincaid-Yoshikawa.
We are on Hydrogen Parcel 051, above Kimm Karr's Exhibit "Virtual Vignette".
Open the map in your viewer and copy/paste the following into the "Find" box to HG straight in.

grid.opensimfest.com:8022:Hydrogen

This takes you direct to Kimm Starr's exhibit where lots of stunning animesh figures are on show.

To access "Training in the 21st Century", Cooper and Carla's exhibit, go to the TP point at the end of the hall and click that.
These users thanked the author Christine Nyn for the post (total 3):
Kimm StarrSally CherryVeritas McMaster
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Virtual Vignette is also representing Kitely at the Opensim Fest. Located on Hydrogen.
grid.opensimfest.com:8022:Hydrogen

Still working on new stuff throughout the month. There will be many new Animesh Items added to my shop in the Kitely Market. This Friday, July 15th my Vampire Convention Vignette will be open for viewing.
In my world, vampires get together at an annual convention in New Orleans. They gather at Lestat's refurbished church night club for some blood curdling fun. The Countess from American Horror Story is the main attraction for the night's entertainment. You're bound to recognize many of the guests. Oh, and they are all FREE! That's right, this year's give away is Lestat's Night Club vignette and oodles of famous Vamps!
It will be available on Friday, July 15th and only at the OpenSim Fest 2022!

Here's a sneak peak~

While visiting Hydrogen, take a teleport up and visit 21st Century Training hosted by Cooper Swizzle and Carla Kincaid-Yoshikawa. They along with Nynja Custom Scripts and Murder Mystery Quest adventures have put together an impressive sample showcase of their remote training classes for companies and their employees. It has been my pleasure to work with them all, I look forward to future collaborations.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerSally CherryChristine NynVeritas McMaster
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Veritas McMaster

The OSF Staff is discussing ways to drive traffic to the Exhibitor, Merchant and Sponsor Parcels. Please put on your thinking caps and share ideas for something on your parcel, even if it is just meet and greet, with dates and times you can be there. We can really capitalize on the weekdays for Merchants, Sponsors and Exhibitors as there are no big musical events as on the weekends. See Kimm's one day only event above for inspiration. Post here or IM me inworld. :)
These users thanked the author Veritas McMaster for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Story Link

Post by Story Link »

If anyone has a Youtube ready promo video we can post it on our youtube channel...
These users thanked the author Story Link for the post:
Veritas McMaster
Veritas McMaster

Mike McHugh has a whole series of them. Thank you! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... eSjSPC30Vv

Story Link wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:49 am
If anyone has a Youtube ready promo video we can post it on our youtube channel...
These users thanked the author Veritas McMaster for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerSally Cherry