FREE GIFTS FROM VIRTUAL VIGNETTE

Current and upcoming events
Kimm Starr

FREE GIFTS FROM VIRTUAL VIGNETTE

Post by Kimm Starr »

Opensim fest 2022 is underway.
You don't want to miss it! Tons of great builders and performers on exhibit all month long. The organizers of this event have gone all out to make it a huge success.
Virtual Vignette has a sim full of Animesh Products to check out on Hydrogen. Virtual Vignette Animated Animesh products are available for sale in the Kitely Market.

Today I have a Mega Vampire Pack, perfect for Halloween available for FREE! I wanted to give people an over-the-top example of an Animesh scene to show that it truly is the most under-utilized asset in the Metaverse. I've been approached by some great builders, teachers, businesses and storytellers here in Kitely and Opensim for custom pieces and am loving the collaborative projects we have worked on and am looking forward to all future endeavors.
The Vampire Vignette comes with so much and can be built upon, go crazy! Customize the whole thing to your liking. Add more assets, sounds and lighting effects. Use the Animesh Vamps in your own scenes.

Another FREE Gift from Virtual Vigntte:
The Twilight Zone Hologram Animated Animesh Rod Serling. One of my Favorite Shows as a kid!
Come by and pick up your FREE Gifts before the Festival ends! I will also be adding more gifts and items for sale in my shop all month long! Keep an eye out.
A big Thank You to all of you that have purchased items from my shop and the awesome reviews, it makes my day!

Here's a link to Opensim Fest (Hydrogen Sim)
grid.opensimfest.com:8022:Hydrogen
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerGraham MillsShandon LoringChris Namaste
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Trouble Ahead

Re: FREE GIFTS FROM VIRTUAL VIGNETTE

Post by Trouble Ahead »

I recently bought Kimms pirate hangout. The pirates chose a location close to the navy island called Port Celyddon at Tessin, since then they have sleepless nights, hearing the drunk captains sing :) ( a very well made product, go check all her work and make your world alive )
These users thanked the author Trouble Ahead for the post (total 5):
Graham MillsShandon LoringIlan TochnerKimm StarrKoshari Mahana
Kimm Starr

Re: FREE GIFTS FROM VIRTUAL VIGNETTE

Post by Kimm Starr »

Thanks so much for the kind words Trouble. I'm so glad you like the Pirates!
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!