Kitely Founder's Day Celebration

Current and upcoming events
Koshari Mahana

Re: Kitely Founder's Day Celebration

Post by Koshari Mahana »

HI Rosa, Can you contact Kimm or I inworld, please? We have a few ideas we'd like to toss around with you. Thanks! :)
Rosa Alekseev wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:08 am
i can dj or i can find someone to do the show. Is just two, 1 h set each one. In general community social party is made at the welcome center in one right place.We usually set some deco, but need Ilan come toghter, cause only he can rezz things on it. This year he asked that day and asked to be like social community party, only 2 hours. Next year we need to chat more about it. Some questions at the notecard i sent ll be necessary be answered to do it. So lets do it big next year ???
These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post:
Veritas McMaster
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for being willing to work together to make this happen. We really appreciate it.

I just want to make sure you all keep in mind that it's very important that the only content that you add to the Kitely Welcome Center was either created by you or was properly licensed by you from whomever actually created it. For more details, please read: viewtopic.php?p=26466#p26466
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 4):
Koshari MahanaKimm StarrVeritas McMasterChris Namaste
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

Veritas,

We need to coordinate the music with the other plans, can you contact me or Kimm, please? We were thinking of having shorter 1/2 hour sets. Thanks!
Veritas McMaster wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:11 am
Entertainment Schedule Full
UPDATE:
Nazirah is booked 1-2 PM
Acidic.Loop is booked 2-3 PM

I sent a message to Bluez.Preacher. His AV, Acidic.Loop @hg.osgrid.org, https://acidicloop.com, represents the genres he performs RL - trip hop, funk and rock. He wants to promote this AV in OS and is willing to work tips only for exposure. He's good, if any venues are looking. Will post progress here.

Rosa is asking Nazirah (was GREAT at OSF) Nazirah Singer (Caribbean Owner) on FB.
Last edited by Koshari Mahana on Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post:
Veritas McMaster
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

We'd love to have you! Can you perform from 2:15 to 2:45? I need to talk with you personally if that's okay. My email is JenniSiri999@gmail.com
Thanks!
Koshari
Acidic Loop wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:06 am
Wassup yall. Look slike Veritas has me playing for yalls celebration event, so I am just introducing myself here. Im a live looping artist blending Trip Hop, Funk, Jazz and Rock into a live, all improvisational set. I build songs live, using a loop pedal to create layers of sound, and doing creative takes on classic songs. I uses live instruments and sampling with guitar, bass, keys, midi polyphonic instruments and some vocals. A guitarist of 27 years, I like to experiment live with all kinds of different grooves. You can check out my music at https://acidicloop.com
Veritas McMaster

Post by Veritas McMaster »

It sounds like the committee is wanting to cut music sets to half hour. Please, who ever is doing that, just take it over. I was just helping fill the spots. Rosa asked to changed Acid to 2:30. If he could stay at 2:00 PM, it would be easier to just ask him to do 30 min instead of one hour set. It can take days for me to get a message to him. Maybe he'll check in here. I put his contact info here. Please, who ever is doing music just take over and I'll keep an eye here and on IMs.

Rosa also asked about 6 PM meeting today. That's the hardest/busiest time of my day but others have busier schedules so meet then and I'll get there if I can or catch up here to see what I can do to help with the celebration.

I'm all caught up on posts. Just let me know what I can do to help. hugs to all!
These users thanked the author Veritas McMaster for the post:
Koshari Mahana
Chris Namaste

Post by Chris Namaste »

Koshari :) ill contact u via email,to give gifts,icant do anyth else,
gifts are always nice anyway :)
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 3):
Kimm StarrKoshari MahanaVeritas McMaster
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

Veritas McMaster wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:11 am
It sounds like the committee is wanting to cut music sets to half hour. Please, who ever is doing that, just take it over. I was just helping fill the spots. Rosa asked to changed Acid to 2:30. If he could stay at 2:00 PM, it would be easier to just ask him to do 30 min instead of one hour set. It can take days for me to get a message to him. Maybe he'll check in here. I put his contact info here. Please, who ever is doing music just take over and I'll keep an eye here and on IMs.

Rosa also asked about 6 PM meeting today. That's the hardest/busiest time of my day but others have busier schedules so meet then and I'll get there if I can or catch up here to see what I can do to help with the celebration.

I'm all caught up on posts. Just let me know what I can do to help. hugs to all!
Hi Veritas, your help with getting entertainment is really appreciated. We now have 4 possibly 5 acts that would like to perform. I think it will be fun to have a variety of music and entertainment. The party is only 2 hours so inevitably we have to fit said 5 acts into that time frame. Don't worry about meeting at 6pm, I understand, I couldn't do it if it were EST myself. I'll be online so if you see me and want to be caught up just give me a holler.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 2):
Koshari MahanaVeritas McMaster
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Little Beaver

Post by Little Beaver »

Hi Folks,

I´m wondering, why only celebrate for 2 hours?
We have so many Entertainers and DJ´s in the Grid. Why not showcase them all a whole afternoon/evening long.
These users thanked the author Little Beaver for the post (total 3):
Koshari MahanaVeritas McMasterChris Namaste
Veritas McMaster

Post by Veritas McMaster »

I think it's because that is the time Ilan and maybe the other founder can be there, Little Beaver. It's going to be a power packed two hours!
These users thanked the author Veritas McMaster for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerKoshari MahanaChris Namaste
Ada Radius

Post by Ada Radius »

Who is coordinating prezzies? I have some mesh cat eyes I can gift box.
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post (total 3):
Veritas McMasterChris NamasteKoshari Mahana