KITELY 14TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Current and upcoming events
Ilan Tochner

Re: KITELY 14TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Thank you to all of you who have helped make this happen: the Kitely Founders Day Builders group, the people who contributed gifts, the people who contributed old screenshots from our early days, the performers and the Kitely community at large. Oren and I both cherish your support of Kitely and the Kitely community that makes our efforts worthwhile.
These users thanked the author Ilan Tochner for the post (total 7):
Kimm StarrKoshari MahanaChris NamasteShandon LoringRosa AlekseevLuna LunariaVeritas McMaster
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

The party was a great success! It was a really awesome experience working on this event and I wanted to thank everyone who helped in pulling it together. Kitely has proven to be a great platform for all of these years with a friendly community and excellent customer support. Kitely and its founders deserved to be celebrated as well as the community that help build it bigger and better each and every year. I'm blown away at how huge the Kitely market has become in just a few short years and want to thank all of the incredible creators that donated free gifts as a giveaway for the celebration today. They are amazing! We also had a ton of entertainment for the event. Thanks to all of the entertainers that came forward immediately to donate their time and talent for us. It was so much fun, and we had so much variety. Thank You to Mike Mchugh and Koshari Mahana for helping with the entire build, party planning, technical support and most important, the friendship! If there is advice I can give to someone new to Kitely, it is to get involved. So many wonderful people here. Thanks to Ilan for being so accommodating and always being available with the technical behind the scenes stuff. Ilan, you always are spot on for us and everyone was talking about that after the party. It's one of the best features of this platform. Weekly meetings, who does that??? Kitely does! Almost immediate customer support, who does that??? Kitely does. Here's to 14 years! May the next year be bigger and better than ever!

I am requesting that everyone share their party pictures here for everyone to enjoy. Thank You!
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post (total 7):
Ilan TochnerKoshari MahanaChris NamasteShandon LoringRosa AlekseevLuna LunariaVeritas McMaster
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

Excellent work by all concerned and many thanks for a very enjoyable event.
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post (total 6):
Koshari MahanaIlan TochnerKimm StarrShandon LoringRosa AlekseevVeritas McMaster
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I too want to thank everyone for making this event happen. It was a joy to work with Kimm Starr and Mike McHugh the past couple of weeks! The two of them are so talented!

I was delighted to see how many people came to celebrate! Naz has such a BEAUTIFUL voice! Rosa did a super job with the 1950s music! It was so much fun to see everyone bop around. lol Shandon's reading of Dracula was perfect, he's such a great storyteller! Acidic Loop was fantastic, I loved seeing him singing in real life on the screen too!

Thanks to Ilan and Oren for 14 years of amazing service and dedication!

Also, much appreciation to all of the creators who were so kind to donate all of the wonderful gifts.
These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post (total 8):
Ilan TochnerChris NamasteKimm StarrMin TigerpawShandon LoringRosa AlekseevLuna LunariaVeritas McMaster
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Shandon Loring

Post by Shandon Loring »

Such a great production... Way to go Team Kitely!!!

Event was mentioned in HGBusiness also: https://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2022/ ... -decrease/
These users thanked the author Shandon Loring for the post (total 5):
Koshari MahanaIlan TochnerKimm StarrRosa AlekseevVeritas McMaster
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I started a thread for photos and videos, you can add yours here or in that thread if you have any.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6578

Link to my Google album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xqsCZ484DcvBeDgs5

Mike McHugh's Video
https://kitely-fun.weebly.com/
These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post (total 3):
Ilan TochnerKimm StarrLuna Lunaria
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Rosa Alekseev

Post by Rosa Alekseev »

Amazing fun party!
Great Community!
Congratulations to all envolved on it! Amazing build!!!
Ilan and Oren i hope more and more years of happy kitely,tks!!!
Here we gooooo!!!
These users thanked the author Rosa Alekseev for the post (total 3):
Koshari MahanaLuna LunariaIlan Tochner
Atenciosamente,
My best regards,
Rosa Alekseev
Liria SpiritWolf
Has thanked: 0

Post by Liria SpiritWolf »

Happy Belated Birthday Kitely,
I arrived to late for this celebration. But I plan on being here for your next birthday and will watch as we grow this year !!!
I love my home here, and the few people I have met are quality good people.. :) Again Happy Belated Birthday, and I wish you the best year yet!!
These users thanked the author Liria SpiritWolf for the post:
Ilan Tochner