BIBLE PROPHECY

Current and upcoming events
Crash McCloud

Re: BIBLE PROPHECY

Post by Crash McCloud »

Thank you for the announcement about the Bible study, as well as the link to the YouTube video & blog. Also, thanks for the reminder that we can designate someone as a "foe," although I wouldn't want to do that unless they were abusive to me, so just ignoring or blocking a topic seems like the better option. I agree that discussion about religion & politics doesn't belong here, and I'm also for separation of church & state. But Faith Chapel Services was still on the Kitely official calendar as taking place TWICE every Sunday since looooong after the region vanished & the services weren't being held anymore, and nobody complained about that! Or Halloween and Día de los Muertos stories or the Thanksgiving events or May the 4th, even though there are people who use Kitely but don't observe those holidays.

If anybody wants to announce a religious event or even a political EVENT in Kitely, in a privately owned "world," I think virtual worlds is a great place to hold them, especially for people like me who are disabled and can't leave the house. I agree, this isn't the place for the actual DISCUSSION to happen, but knowing about the event is much appreciated! How can anyone attend something potentially of interest (unless it's not open to the public) if they don't know about it?
These users thanked the author Crash McCloud for the post (total 3):
Gusher CastaignedeShandon LoringGilead Onsloe
Gilead Onsloe

Re: BIBLE PROPHECY

Post by Gilead Onsloe »

Greetings all..
Apologies for delayed opening at DISCIBLÍ. We had an unexpected service and extended travel opportunity arise over the 2023 Holidays. We will soon be back on track for our first Opensim @ Kitely live presentation of The Book of Revelation.

The Region is currently in soft-open status, not all resources are on line yet, but please do feel free to visit. The DISCIBLI Group is also open to Join if you'd like to receive up to date info on our progress.

DISCIBLI Blog: https://bit.ly/discibli

DISCIBLI Region: grid.kitely.com:8002/DISCIBLI/197/197/33

DISCIBLI Group Join:
[paste following into local chat & click]
hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/app/group/5de0a391-91d4-44b5-acfe-7c2236165673/about

Thank you for your patience and your interest, and God Bless!
- Gilead
These users thanked the author Gilead Onsloe for the post (total 3):
Crash McCloudShandon LoringGusher Castaignede