BIBLE PROPHECY

Current and upcoming events
Gilead Onsloe

BIBLE PROPHECY

Post by Gilead Onsloe »

Hello All,
I am planning to begin offering a Bible Study in January here in Kitely, beginning with a 4-part presentation of Revelation.
If anyone is interested please let me know either here, inworld, or via email at: Gilead-Onsloe@disciples.com
You will need to join the group in Kitely, free of course, which will also allow you to receive course and study materials if you wish to. Thanks all! Looking forward to meeting you.
- Gilead Onsloe
Last edited by Gilead Onsloe on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
These users thanked the author Gilead Onsloe for the post (total 6):
Alastar DonovanIlan TochnerGusher CastaignedeKimm StarrShandon LoringCrash McCloud
Gusher Castaignede

Re: BIBLE PROPHECY

Post by Gusher Castaignede »

Prophetic..... awhile back did read a prophecy that there will be a big final world war
and will take place in the middle east... nations will all head over there to fight this
very bloody war.
These users thanked the author Gusher Castaignede for the post:
Shandon Loring
"lnteractivity, Variety, Ease of Use"
Visit my store at Country Manor
Gilead Onsloe

Post by Gilead Onsloe »

Right you are sir!
What you mention is directly from the Bible.
The presentation above was actually quite good today, it was a crash course on Bible Prophecy and exactly the things you mentioned.
And Israel is at the center of it all.

It was a church service, but if you'd prefer to skip all the "churchy" stuff, the following link will take you directly to the beginning of the prophecy presentation...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c22OtnonFMM&t=2145s

Thanks!
Be well all.

- Gilead
These users thanked the author Gilead Onsloe for the post (total 2):
Gusher CastaignedeShandon Loring
Trouble Ahead

Post by Trouble Ahead »

Its great virtual worlds offer possibilities to dive into religion. What I read here is mixing political issues with religion which is a dangerous thing in my opinion, for people all around the world and of all religions use the virtual world and some might not be happy to see this combination. My wish is all feel welcome to join virtual , no matter your religion, background and political ideas, and feel safe at least in this world. Im not interested in any prophetic apocalypse from whatever source mentioned in correlation to modern events.

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Trouble Ahead for the post (total 6):
Chris NamasteOzwell WayfarerGusher CastaignedeIlan TochnerGilead OnsloeTony El
Gusher Castaignede

Civilization has always been interwined with Politics and religion.... always has, even if you don't like it or not religious in anyway it's there....just don't join nor reply if your not i nterested...
These users thanked the author Gusher Castaignede for the post (total 2):
Gilead OnsloeShandon Loring
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

Worth noting that you can hide the content of posts from people you designate as foes (just follow the hyperlink for their name). You still get told who posted it along with an option to unhide a post. From the guidance:
Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post (total 3):
Gilead OnsloeShandon LoringCrash McCloud
Gusher Castaignede

Have never used that feature, though there are many posts that am not interested in I just don't reply nor thank.... even though I read them... :D
Graham Mills wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:10 pm
Worth noting that you can hide the content of posts from people you designate as foes (just follow the hyperlink for their name). You still get told who posted it along with an option to unhide a post. From the guidance:
Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

Gusher Castaignede wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:58 pm
Have never used that feature, though there are many posts that am not interested in I just don't reply nor thank.... even though I read them... :D
I hadn't until now. Filtering or muting particular threads would be better.
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post:
Crash McCloud
Gilead Onsloe

Post by Gilead Onsloe »

Hello All,
This was posted in Events, as opposed to Discussion, as it is an invitation to an upcoming event that addresses modern issues that many people have interest in, and questions about.

If you receive this invitation and are interested you are welcome to join us.
If you receive this invitation and reject it, that is up to you too.

If you're interested in discussion please do feel free to visit our Blog where further info about upcoming events and discussion about Bible Prophecy and such topics can take place.

https://discibli.blogspot.com/

Thanks all!
These users thanked the author Gilead Onsloe for the post (total 3):
Shandon LoringGusher CastaignedeCrash McCloud
Gilead Onsloe

Post by Gilead Onsloe »

We are excited to announce that the Discibli Resource Center and Oratory will open this week in the Opensim Virtual World of Kitely. The kind folks at Storylink Radio have provided an inworld region for us to develop and use! Thank You Storylink Radio!!
Join the Discibli Group in Kitely to keep up with developments, and visit our Blog at: https://discibli.blogspot.com/

Storylink Radio might even provide voice talent from their storyteller staff for our future live spoken-word presentations here beginning January 2024. These talented voice professionals include:
Lindsay Avery: RL voiceover professional, singer, and storyteller in VW & RL
Shandon Loring: Storyteller, audiobook narrator, and terrestial radio voice talent
And others...

This is a great boon to help us get established and share the word. Thank you Storylink Radio and staff.

Storylink Radio champions spoken-word and literacy enhancement, especially for Immersive & Emergent Readers & Language Learners. Storylink Radio has presences across the virtual worlds, including Second Life and Opensim, as well a stellar Youtube Channel, Podcast, and Audiobooks on Amazon.

You can learn more about Storylink Radio at the following links:
https://www.storylinkradio.com/
https://www.youtube.com/StorylinkRadio
These users thanked the author Gilead Onsloe for the post (total 3):
Gusher CastaignedeIlan TochnerCrash McCloud