VWEC Quarterly Meeting to Advocate in Kitely

Using virtual worlds for education
Valibrarian Gregg
Has thanked: 0

VWEC Quarterly Meeting to Advocate in Kitely

Post by Valibrarian Gregg »

Great FIRST Kitely VWEC meeting today (Mon April 17th 2023). Our ambassador, Cooper Swizzle, led a group discussion to help promote Kitely for education.
VWEC in Kitely will soon be on the Virtual Worlds Education Consortium website as well as our parent organization Metaverse Libraries.

About the VWEC (Virtual World Education Consortium)
KITELY Branch

The goal of the VW Education Consortium Goal is to bring educators together both to share what has been successful and to tackle obstacles across virtual platforms and communities. VWEC began in January 2021 in Second Life. Through meeting quarterly, educational communities can collaborate and document progress on best practices for teaching and learning in virtual environments.

Our VWEC Kitely Ambassador is Cooper Swizzle.
For more information contact: Valibrarian Gregg
These users thanked the author Valibrarian Gregg for the post (total 3):
Cooper SwizzleIlan TochnerKimm Starr
Moon Adamant
Has thanked: 0

Re: VWEC Quarterly Meeting to Advocate in Kitely

Post by Moon Adamant »

Thank you and the VWEC team for a very good meeting!
These users thanked the author Moon Adamant for the post:
Cooper Swizzle
Cooper Swizzle

Post by Cooper Swizzle »

The Virtual World Education Consortium (VWEC) had it’s first meeting today and it was great to have 12 people attend our 1st quarterly meeting and thank you joining us today.

As Ambassador for Kitely, I would like to thank Ilan Tochner for his support dedicating a information kiosk in Kitely's welcome Center to assist our new community.

The goal of the VWEC is to bring educators, builders, scripters, storytellers, musicians, etc., together to discuss how we can share what has been successful and to tackle obstacles across virtual platforms and communities and to promote your projects and goals.

A little history, VWEC began in January 2021. Through meeting quarterly, our communities can collaborate and document progress on best practices for teaching and learning in virtual environments.

We encourage you to bring your friends to our next meeting July 17 Monday 9am who share in our goals.

Come see check us out today and join the group. hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Creative%20Collaborators/533/586/26
These users thanked the author Cooper Swizzle for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerGraham MillsKoshari MahanaKimm Starr
Koshari Mahana

Post by Koshari Mahana »

I'm sorry I missed the meeting, I heard it was really good.
These users thanked the author Koshari Mahana for the post:
Cooper Swizzle
VISIT FOUR WINDS ON THE MARKET
VISIT FOUR WINDS INWORLD: hop://grid.kitely.com:8002/Coopersville/909/907/21
Kimm Starr

Post by Kimm Starr »

I went to the meeting in support of my friend Bruce, not really understanding what it was all about beforehand. I wish I would have had a better understanding of it beforehand because I would have invited so many people. I think this is going to be good for Kitely and all of its creators.
These users thanked the author Kimm Starr for the post:
Koshari Mahana
I'm obsessed with Animesh and soon you will be too!