Part of My Inventory Is Missing

General discussions related to content creation
Miriam Zhivago

Part of My Inventory Is Missing

Post by Miriam Zhivago »

I am missing part of my inventory and landmarks. I cleared my cache and reloaded my viewer, but much of it is still missing. :o
Ilan Tochner

Re: Part of My Inventory Is Missing

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Hi Miriam,

Do you have more than 1000 items in your inventory, if so please note that you'll only see the first 1000 items in each folder but that the rest aren't deleted they are simply hidden. To see them rearrange items into subfolders so that there won't be more than 1000 items in each folder (the number of items in a folder's subfolders doesn't matter for the purpose of this folder's item count).

See: http://www.kitely.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1050
Miriam Zhivago

Post by Miriam Zhivago »

Hi Ilan, Yes, I do, but none of the items in the folders were showing, which had only four, or five items in each. Anyhoo, looks like I fixed it. I emptied my browser cache again and reloaded my viewer again. It worked this time. :P Thanks! :D
Miriam Zhivago

Post by Miriam Zhivago »

Forgot to mention, Ilan, I think I wiped it out accidentally on my Singularity viewer. Had to reload on Imprudence. Will probably have to do a clean install of Singularity to use it. I have been placing much of my inventory into subfolders over time as you suggested before, although it is not quite all done. Much of it is. So that wasn't it this time. I think I cleared the wrong cache on Singularity since everything showed back up on Imprudence. Thanks bunches.