Problems copying mesh

General discussions related to content creation
Ozwell Wayfarer

Re: Problems copying mesh

Post by Ozwell Wayfarer »

The thing that made me think it was not related to viewer is Graham confirmed that he could take copies of other things. It seemed to just be the walls that are affected.

Standard "off and on" again answer....but did you try to clear your cache? :)

That looks like a great build so far! Are there any less "Tudor-y" style building elements you need? maybe can help you out. I am up to my eyeballs in building parts at the moment.
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

Re cache -- doh, not yet!

Will get back to you about building elements. Thanks for your help.
Ozwell Wayfarer wrote:The thing that made me think it was not related to viewer is Graham confirmed that he could take copies of other things. It seemed to just be the walls that are affected.

Standard "off and on" again answer....but did you try to clear your cache? :)

That looks like a great build so far! Are there any less "Tudor-y" style building elements you need? maybe can help you out. I am up to my eyeballs in building parts at the moment.
Ilan Tochner

Post by Ilan Tochner »

When clearing cache top try to solve problems please always make sure you also clear the viewer inventory cache.
Roswenthe Blackwell

Post by Roswenthe Blackwell »

Clearing the cache was one of the things I did the other night. I also made it a little larger.

I don't remember having this many problems with Firestorm before, so I wonder why things changed since the last update. I don't know anything about Singularity, but maybe SL had an update that demanded a change in all the settings.