Attachment points not saved on import

General discussions related to content creation
Carrie Snowpaw
Has thanked: 0

Attachment points not saved on import

Post by Carrie Snowpaw »

Hi - I used to use Second Inventory to import clothing from Secondlife and bring it into Kitely but it no longer works with SL for me. So I am trying to export some outfit prim parts out of secondlife by backing them up to my harddrive using firestorm and then using the import linkset feature to bring them into kitely. However it is not saving my attachment points. Does anyone know if this feature in firestorm just doesnt save attachment points? Is there another way to do this that will? Thanks for any help.
Ada Radius

Re: Attachment points not saved on import

Post by Ada Radius »

Carrie Snowpaw wrote:Hi - I used to use Second Inventory to import clothing from Secondlife and bring it into Kitely but it no longer works with SL for me. So I am trying to export some outfit prim parts out of secondlife by backing them up to my harddrive using firestorm and then using the import linkset feature to bring them into kitely. However it is not saving my attachment points. Does anyone know if this feature in firestorm just doesnt save attachment points? Is there another way to do this that will? Thanks for any help.
SI isn't working for me from SL anymore either, a huge inconvenience. I can use it to backup builds from Kitely or another OS grid. The attachment points do get lost between SL and OS grids - it doesn't seem to matter which viewer; I've had to replace all of them.
Ada