Still waiting for a male rigged mesh body

General discussions related to content creation
Mykie Medjool
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mykie Medjool »

this is a call out to the mesh workers , i cant be the best mesh rigger here, i haven't been able to make a usable mesh body, but iv gotten close.. sadly close isnt good enough... would one of you more capable people please get on the ball and upload a male mesh body?? i see people posing freely available goblins for cash, they rigged it, why no human male mesh bodys>> i enjoyed my time here with 4 sims but no mesh body is a deal breaker .. im working on it myself but im all self taught just finally getting the hang of static mesh building.. anyway i know for a fact there must be 10 of you able to rig a male mesh body from make human.. so get with it already!! don't you guys want to make money and attract more users?? mesh bodies!!! its hard to sale people on a empty grid (compared to sl) and then i have to tell them they are stuck with the standard os body .. on top of the limited mesh clothing ... im not trying to sound harsh but i don't see much growth over this past year .. i have my world saved and stored away for when this place is more attractive
These users thanked the author Mykie Medjool for the post:
Selby Evans
Dot Matrix

Post by Dot Matrix »

May I suggest expanding the thread title to

so that people can see at a glance what you are looking for?

It will also show on the Kitely log-in page and may attract creators who don't usually read the forum.
These users thanked the author Dot Matrix for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Ilan Tochner

Re: Still waiting for a male rigged mesh body

Post by Ilan Tochner »

Good idea Dot. I've updated the title as per your suggestion.
Agatha Ebeler

Re: Still waiting for a male rigged mesh body

Post by Agatha Ebeler »

The Problem is not to make a good mesh Body, in fact it is easy, but .... the problem is the alpha hud! and of Course you Need a bunch of creators who will make clothes for it :D