Virtually Human Building Tutorials Available now

Building using prims, sculpties and meshes. Texture creation techniques.
Allen Partridge

Virtually Human Building Tutorials Available now

Post by Allen Partridge »

I've added my building tutorials (and some theoretical presentation decks on virtual worlds) to my ever-evolving region - Here's the direct link if you feel motivated to play. I've still got to set it up to enable limited building perms, but would love some early feedback - let me know if everything is working and sensible after the transport.

[url]hop://osgrid.kitely.com:8002/Virtually%20Human/110/41/23[/url]

--Allen
Check out Virtually Human Builders Guides and Metaverse Ideas Center in Kitely: [url]hop://osgrid.kitely.com:8002/Virtually%20Human/119/31/23[/url] or visit my YouTube Channel to see what's happening in Virtual Worlds [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/virtuallyhuman/[/youtube]
Dot Macchi

Re: Virtually Human Building Tutorials Available now

Post by Dot Macchi »

Slick! Some useful information here, and the slide presentations went well. A good resource -- and there are tools to buy in the shop nearby.

Edit: I sent a PM with some detailed comments and suggestions -- hope this is helpful.
These users thanked the author Dot Macchi for the post:
Allen Partridge
Allen Partridge

Re: Virtually Human Building Tutorials Available now

Post by Allen Partridge »

Thanks again for the feedback Dot. Hopefully I can continue to develop a useful little training space for people who want to get started learning to build things.

--Allen
These users thanked the author Allen Partridge for the post (total 2):
Dot Macchimat mahogany
Check out Virtually Human Builders Guides and Metaverse Ideas Center in Kitely: [url]hop://osgrid.kitely.com:8002/Virtually%20Human/119/31/23[/url] or visit my YouTube Channel to see what's happening in Virtual Worlds [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/virtuallyhuman/[/youtube]