simple up/down script needed

Creating scripts
Spiral Silverstar

simple up/down script needed

Post by Spiral Silverstar »

Hi all!
Would anyone care to create a simple script that auto moves a prim 1 meter up, then back down to it's original position, and repeat endlessly. I'd be happy to pay for it as well. :-) Thanks in advance!

Spi
Constance Peregrine

Re: simple up/down script needed

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

Sent you something full-perms inworld. Position it midway between the two extremes and touch it to get it started.
Spiral Silverstar wrote:Hi all!
Would anyone care to create a simple script that auto moves a prim 1 meter up, then back down to it's original position, and repeat endlessly. I'd be happy to pay for it as well. :-) Thanks in advance!

Spi
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

You might need to reset scripts via the Build menu if it doesn't respond to touch.
Graham Mills wrote:Sent you something full-perms inworld. Position it midway between the two extremes and touch it to get it started.

Spi
Graham Mills

Post by Graham Mills »

Looks like I scr*wed up cos I forgot llKeyframedMotion is relative -- sorry, Spiral.

I clearly don't have my scripting boots on today -- it's late, I'm tired and I have to log. I've tried to contact Spiral multiple times by IM with only intermittent success and hung around on the region for a while again without making contact. There's an errant prim on the edge of the sim. It looks selectable.
Graham Mills wrote:You might need to reset scripts via the Build menu if it doesn't respond to touch.
Graham Mills wrote:Sent you something full-perms inworld. Position it midway between the two extremes and touch it to get it started.

Spi
These users thanked the author Graham Mills for the post:
Constance Peregrine
Spiral Silverstar

Post by Spiral Silverstar »

Thanks, Mine but that one really didn't fit my needs and when I tried to change the parameters, it broke. lol

Thanks a million Graham!! Yours (the 2nd one) worked perfectly!

Spi
These users thanked the author Spiral Silverstar for the post (total 2):
Graham MillsConstance Peregrine