Hug & Kiss attachment

Creating scripts
Samantha Atkins

Hug & Kiss attachment

Post by Samantha Atkins »

I know I shouldn't be too lazy to write one of these myself but I am.

Does anyone have a good one of these to share? I would appreciate one that I can modify. When I bring over people from SL the first thing they ask me after where the really good (or specialized..) avatars are is where they can get the same kinds of hug animations as they had in SL. :) And yes, I mean one without poseballs. The ideal one will have a little menu to pick types of hug and/or kiss but I can add that later.
Min Tigerpaw

Re: Hug & Kiss attachment

Post by Min Tigerpaw »

Hmm Samantha .... that's something on the wish list from my side as well but I didn't run into any so far.
I've done a script for menu based single avi posing, that works nicely in Kitely (use that in my furniture with seat/lay posing) but the hug/kiss with more than one option will require a couple posing script which I started to do but is not highest on my list of things to do - and a good one requires some heavy scripting work so it will not be ready before early '14.
Maybe for a simple kiss&hug there is some free script that can be made working in KItely but still we need to find/make the animations/poses for that, which I didn't see in Kitely so far.
Sheera Khan

Post by Sheera Khan »

When Kitely opens the HG there wil be a solution as there's a freebie hugger in opensim. The scripts are open source but without the animations there's still something missing ...
Constance Peregrine

Post by Constance Peregrine »

Sheera Khan wrote:When Kitely opens the HG there wil be a solution as there's a freebie hugger in opensim. The scripts are open source but without the animations there's still something missing ...
yea, HG is going to make this grid even more interesting in several regards...hey Sheera!!
Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!
My little sounds store https://www.kitely.com/market?store=2040306

Ephemeral wanderer...
Serendipity Seraph

Post by Serendipity Seraph »

Sheera Khan wrote:When Kitely opens the HG there wil be a solution as there's a freebie hugger in opensim. The scripts are open source but without the animations there's still something missing ...
Where is this freebie script? I can pull some animations out of various poseballs to make a it work for now.