Dinkies ?

Creating avatar shapes, hair, skin, eyes, etc.
Trouble Ahead

Dinkies ?

Post by Trouble Ahead »

Hello builders and creators .. I am looking for people who create ( and sell) dinkie avatars . We need those here too. Anyone has tips? I hope we will have a dinkie collection soon in the marketplace. Thank you very much!
These users thanked the author Trouble Ahead for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerAda Radius
Ada Radius

Re: Dinkies ?

Post by Ada Radius »

I do like making tiny avatars and can often use a break from realistic stuff. What height are you talking about? Poking around, it looks as though Dinkie might be a proprietary brand iSL, as, I was told, were Furries and Tinies. Though Furries seems more like a subculture with sexual overtones and not a brand.
But making small anthropomorphic animal and other avatars, sure. Figure out what to call them, lol.
These users thanked the author Ada Radius for the post:
Ilan Tochner
Trouble Ahead

Post by Trouble Ahead »

As an illustration for people who dont know about this community :this is how they look. There is a big community of them in SL and there was one in Inworldz as well, many of them moved also to OS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJJ6FzKjGw

As far as I know there are only few builders in discovery who imported their work for dinkies, but I did not see any products on the Kitely marketplace. Although I know people have been looking for it.

I will text you inworld to introduce you to some hardcore dinkies, so you can find out about the size of the avatars and their culture as well. ( they even have an own language). Enjoy watching the video!
Ada Radius

Post by Ada Radius »

Thank you! Ya. Licensing is the issue. I see Dinkies referred to as a licensed brand iSL marketplace, but I haven't seen a copy of the license itself.
Trouble Ahead

Post by Trouble Ahead »

Hya Ada,

As far as I know the particular names for the little avatars are no brands. There are several designers working on them and their " species names" are only used to catgorise them. This website I got from Snoots Dwagon which will show you the evolution of the community.
Its fun to read , enjoy :)

( we need at least someone who can make melon poofers and waffles )

http://elfclan.spruz.com/pt/Tinies-for- ... s/blog.htm