How to get a mesh av?

Creating avatar shapes, hair, skin, eyes, etc.
Pinky Lothbrok

How to get a mesh av?

Post by Pinky Lothbrok »

I'm new here from SL and I just can't stand the old default avatar with painted on clothing. I stupidly wasted $5 on what I 'thought' was a mesh av, to get worse than what I'd already put together in the old avie style.

I found the Ruth project, and tried to build it with the vague instructions to no avail.

So, is it possible for someone like me to get a mesh av here or no?

I need a link to purchase one I guess, or proper instructions to build one from this multitude of files included in the Ruth download. At the moment, it is stuck in T-pose and green. I think I'd need a 2 year degree to figure that one out. :)

Any help appreciated.
-Pinky

Update- Thanks all for the help. I now have a mesh av, some clothing and AO animations, yay.
Last edited by Pinky Lothbrok on Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Pinky Lothbrok for the post (total 2):
Ilan TochnerShandon Loring
Chris Namaste

Re: How to get a mesh av?

Post by Chris Namaste »

https://mewe.com/join/ruth__roth_2.0_an ... ar_project
hi pinky, thats the link of the group for ruth 2-3 and roth, with all volunteers & newsies & info etc
ruth is free opensource (and great looking !)

for exemple, u can go see in my shop inkitely here, what outfits i have to show u her look (the shape can be adapted how one wishes) etc
its supersimple to setup :)

all the other mesh bodys 'from the unique sl brands' are not legit
hoping to 've helped
chris
These users thanked the author Chris Namaste for the post (total 4):
Ilan TochnerShandon LoringPinky LothbrokDonna Leviash McKowen
Chris CreationZ url kitely market : https://www.kitely.com/market?store=914 ... &sort=date
Because ultimately we are not the avatars we create. We are not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through.Jim Carrey